What to do

Bigedmond

What should i do  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What should i do

• Upgrade to New computer
    • Upgrade current system

HAHAHA

She hates my computer. She tells me she wants to trash it when im at work cause i use to come home from work, and ignore her and play Americas Army for like 6 hours, then go to bed. But i dont play AA anymore. Now i just ignore her, and stay off the computer.

She got a wedding ring. Expensive one at that. Marriage is very expensive, hence why every dime i make goes to it.

Like a fat kid playing dodge ball, im out

Upgrade your computer and get 2 EAW copies and both you play EAW :roll: Get her one of them cheap computers from the papers :lol: Both of you should be playing the game and being "together" :lol:

Cant argue with that unless she wants a fight :roll:

HAHAHA

She hates my computer. She tells me she wants to trash it when im at work cause i use to come home from work, and ignore her and play Americas Army for like 6 hours, then go to bed. But i dont play AA anymore. Now i just ignore her, and stay off the computer.

She got a wedding ring. Expensive one at that. Marriage is very expensive, hence why every dime i make goes to it.

Now that sounds like a plan!

Oh and if you need more money for a better computer just pawn the wedding ring and tell her its for "work" (Heh, yeah right) 8)