EaW at Games Convention 2005

Little.B

I just wanted you to know that we will get new info on EaW within the next week(s). From the 19th to 21st (of August) the Games Convention (Europes biggest gaming expo) is taking place in Leipzig, Germany. After many E-Mails Activision Germany (Publisher for UK and RoE (Rest of Europe) announced today that Empire at War will be shown (and will be playable) at their booth. Most likely I will be there (at least I will give my best ;)) and shoot as much photos and videos as I can :)

So with a bit of luck we will get to know something new within the next week. If I cant go there (which I don't hope) of course other gaming magazines will surely have a look on it. I'm so edgy! :twisted:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*shaudering* EAW at the GC

mhh it will be nice that we can see EAW at the GC, its not far from me here but i dont will go to the GC

Private problems with some people who visit the GC and i dont want to meet them there.

If some one of you goes to the GC make please a report from the game ^^

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

That's awesome Little.B! Dang, your lucky. Well it's great that we'll get to hear what u have expereanced, and your perceptions of the game. Have fun! :D

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

Everybody is on edge about the B-Wings and Interceptors. lol :D Anyway do you think well actually see some new stuff or will it be E3 all over again? Speaking of which where can i find a copy of the 47min E3 vid to download?

Awesome snag me a copy of the demo they're using for demonstrations. Have fun if you do go.

Alienware PC: 6000 galactic credits

DSL: 26 galatic credits

EaW: 50 galatic credits

Watching Darth Vader get eaten by Rancor because you never told him to move away and then throwing your computer out the window yelling NOOOOOOOO in your best Vader voice: Priceless

Yeah, play some Splinter Cell or Metal Gear before you go... If what my (and any other USA resident's) politicains say are true, video games are very realistic simulators and are very good at training people in doing such stealthy things.

thats the EAW dream, big videos revieling massive armys of nothing but B-Wing, Interceptors and SSD battles *sigh*

I'm sorry I've gotten obsessed with the un-confirmed units, I'm still quite happy that its been confirmed we can fight on the Death Star surface.

I strike again!

I bet it'll like be the same demo shown at E3, lets not get our hopes up people. I'd rather be content with knowning Petroglyph is working on the game then showing off a new demo just a handful of months after the showing of the game at E3.

I bet it'll like be the same demo shown at E3, lets not get our hopes up people. I'd rather be content with knowning Petroglyph is working on the game then showing off a new demo just a handful of months after the showing of the game at E3.

Didn't Petroglyph say that the video was "accelerated" for E3? Maybe we'll see a demo that is closer to the actual game (or stage that the game is currently in. ex.: alpha beta).

As planing looks right now I will be there from Wednesday to Saturday morning so I will stay two days (Tuesday, Friday) at the GC and will take a very close look at Empire at War (and will take photos and videos of course)

If there is something you want to have a very, very close look on please write it down here within the next 36 hours (aprox) and I will do my best :)

And of course #1 priority is on the Debarisher ;)

Ok I've got some...

-If you can, could you try to look and see if you can land on Bespins surface, and if possible get pictures of it.

-See if theres a Deathstar Surface Battle Map

-could you ask if theres still any un-comfirmed units, don't have to say which ones though, just a simple yes no question.

and thats all :wink:

I strike again!