Half-Life 2

Ghostly_Substance

I like this game but i'm playing it slowly like KOTOR. Some moments in Half-life 2 I get freaked out and I someone said they got freaked out also, ITS THOSE DAMN ZOMBIES :x

Well i'm as far as that bridge then a helicopter spawns then I go back then I take my buggie then drive, almost get ran over by a train, drive through a tunnel and get scared by those crazy zombies clear a path then drive to the nearest house and save and exit.

Very annoying that was. How much farther do I have ? Well its a great game and I remember spending a day playing up to before Reavenhome where I get the gravity gun. Anyways if any of you play this game post a message :roll:

Bloody zombies annoy the hell out of me.

Zombies are teh roxxors!!!! I love zombies.! More accurately I love zombies for target practice. Except for those shrieking, fast ones... Those can all die and go to a very un-happy place...

Well next you have to lead an army of gaint bugs, brake into a high security prison, make your way back out (annoying), get stuck in the teleporter thing, lead a revolt in City 17 (hard and a little longer than Ravenholm), brake into the citadel (has its hard parts, but the ride it the to the top is awe inspiring when you have the graphics cranked), blow up citadel, listen to g-man talk crazy talk, and wait for aftermath to come out.

I loved this game. The fact stuff that normally happens in cut scenes happen in real time around you is absolutely sweet. It took me about two minutes the game wasn't going to start off as a cut scene, but I got to move around as stuff happened. If you look around and look clsoe enough you can see little things that really make the game. For example, as you make your way through a rebel strong hold to go to the next area you see rebs shell shocked, at least one crying, and the rest harden to the fight. With the graphics up, this game has parts that are absolutely awe inspiring. Like when your riding to the top of the citadel, you see alien gunship squadrons moving out, being repaired, striders and combine troops moblizing, and a few combine units you never encountered (or will in combat.) Once your almost to the top you can look down over the whole city, and it is just... Wow... This, again, is if you graphics card, monitor, and memory can handle it

O yay, so I might be able to finish it tomorrow if I try :roll: I love this game its just I dont play often as I said. Well I love the Uber gravity gun my friend showed me, I saw it ownz :P I love fighting that Strider in citidel, fun fun.

I love that thing! Not only can you rip the bouncy balls of doom out of the air and shoot them back out but you can throw soliders all over the place... Like say... I dunno.... Into a high energy beam? :twisted:

This is one of the few games where I enjoyed the single player campaign more than multiplayer. Mutliplay your either a gravity gun nut or a rocket 'ho.

I hated that hoverboat, I liked that buggie and if I have to fly and crash then that'll suck. Well I laughed when the blackspider zombie threw his spiders onto the bridge then they fell and I heard them scream all the way down to the water :lol: I laughed lol. Damn those Ant Lions also :? Easy to kill tho :P