Serious Korean gamer dies

Ghostly_Substance

A guy played a game in Slovakia Modra in downtown area in the internet cafe in a blue building and he played games for 50 hours straight only going up to go to the washroom. He died 30 seconds after he finished after 50 hours. That is one serious gamer.

How do I know its blue ? I've been there 2 years ago and those people who own the internet cafe are a nice people :) Damn what a serious gamer. :roll:

edit: My bad my mom told me this story badly. Its a Korean not a Slovak.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050809/tc_nm/korea_games_dc_2

I read this off of Evil Avatar about 20 minutes ago... I went to a 48 hr. LAN party once and crashed around the 39-40 hr. I don't remember exactly when, around the 27th hr. everything gets kinda fuzzy... I remember playing as "Jigglypuff" on team pokemon for Counter-strike... Probably the only reason being I've screenshots of it. Meh, oh well.

Remember kiddies, Bawls Guarana is your friend at LANs!!!

Most or close I done was play San Andreas, east, sleep, Eat, San Andreas, Eat, Sleep, eat San Andreas.

Then my PS2 cd started to crap out on me. Made it up to the police biking mission onto the onramps.

You're a bit silly then.

According to PC ZONE, LucasArts are going to make a new Online multiplayer which is more SW-ery as they hated the current scope of Galaxies.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

LA accept that the RoW exp. was absolutely shocking with the fact that they shoddily rushed it to completion. They have obviously learned and need a SW game to reinstill the trust in their games thus the changing of the EAW date. It will ensure that the game is widely liked by the SW community.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

According to PC ZONE, LucasArts are going to make a new Online multiplayer which is more SW-ery as they hated the current scope of Galaxies.

Where/when/what have you read that ? Could you scan the page of PC Zone ?

NO NEW HOPE

Not so Long ago, in countless game industry gossip forums far, far away, a rumor started buzzing about the possible Closure of SWG as a whole due to LucasArts' displeasure with the way the game was being run, with George's boys planning to restart the whole thing themselves, making something much more Star Wars-y in the process. Although this has been denied there's no denying that SWG's hardly in the best of health right now and something drastic needs to be done to restore balance to the force. Certainly something more than a simple expansion pack, that's for sure. Help us Lucas-wan, you're our only hope.

Hopfully one day the prophacy of Fosh will be fulfilled. I never got to see the fall of galaxies to it's compleation, i quit almost a year ago, just after the vonted publish 10 and jtl, and the inevitable fall of the game lol.

and may i add, LOL that was great fosh :lol:

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

Indeed, JTL made the game almost fun again.. well fun enough for me to play for another 3 months haha, but I steadfastly refuse to give SOE any more money. Period.

I should add that I'd gladly pay LucasArts if they ever have a Star Wars MMO, although hopefully they'll make it free-online!!! *hopes against hope*

Admiral Cotla Charre

Imperial Navy

Exactly what you said Cotla Charre. I stopped playing at march 25 and began at July 25th.

I tried getting my sheild item back since it looked like the others and I never got it. I sent in a tickent and never received it. What kind of service is that. Only time they responded was before that when I flooded Bestine Starport with my big pets from Dathomir and Dantooine.

If this next one is true I flippin hope its free since i'm not a rich person here.