F.E.A.R

Ghostly_Substance

From a glance it looks like Half-Life 2 but its a nice horror game.

http://games.softpedia.com/progDownload/FEAR-Demo-Download-7196.html

Very fast download there, 1 hour and 18 minutes. Basicaly you fight against a very smart AI smarter then Half-life 2 AI or recent AI bots out there.

I'm downloading it and if anybody else heard of this game let me know what you think :)

edit: for flip sakes I cant even download a stupid Fear demo. Internet keeps on cutting out :x Well its the best place to download that demo (1 hour and 10 min)

Good graphics and since its good my computer cant handle it :shock: I'll try again with lower graphics. Damn my computer and its ram.

I lag like crap and those damn rats scared the shit out of me :? I saw that girl run in that tunnel. I saved almost after that and i'll play it later.