Another MMORPG

Gen.Vader

so, in order to get this game, you need to preorder it for the amount of 60 dollars, release is yet to be determined. please PM GEn.Vader, and he will arrange transport so you can get the most out of the game. thank you, have a nice day.
I've have you now - Lord Vader

well go to a drug dealer, have an exchannge, then resell for big bucks,

or you save people from a burniing building and get to own the town.

What about the rumoured play on the troubles of other cheat? I hear they use that a lot in western servers.

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

i got an advanced copy of that game. it was ok, but the story line just Lacks alot. once you have done one full day of missions, the next is pretty much the same. To bad they didnt have the free money debug key turned on when i got it. man that would have ruled
Like a fat kid playing dodge ball, im out

you know the worldwide communicator? or WWC, anyways they set up a bulletin that said kimmy_rules_NK, got a whole bunch of kill ass WMDs. Man, he must have haxed or bought money off the internet.what a noob.

fosh? i know you did it! gimme the codes so i can buurn them! come on down boy and we will have a good chat... :twisted: man, i am soo gonna get an evil bonus for this,because the lepreachaun tells me to.

i got an advanced copy of that game. it was ok, but the story line just Lacks alot. once you have done one full day of missions, the next is pretty much the same. To bad they didnt have the free money debug key turned on when i got it. man that would have ruled

LOL Welcome to the real world. Sorry I'm just giving you a hard time please don't take offense.

Well I'm just saying that the real world is also repetitive, so at least they got that part right. I just can't see myself playing an MMO about living. Like I said I wasn't trying to be mean or anything.

:shock: What if we aren't alive and are just an MMO for some other person?

We are. We are in a Matrix style world. I can prove it. In the last year I have had a number of Deja-Vu experiences where I have been doing something and then found that one of my belongings is missing only to find it after another experience!!

Wierd No??

Anyway this MMO is getting boring G'bye!!

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg