Star Wars KOTOR

Ghostly_Substance

I'm at Dantooine and entered the ruins and can someone tell me how to beat that ? Dont feel like reading walkthroughs but tell me the passwords so those damn droids dont shoot me ?

I like the game and stuck on Dantooine at level 9 or 10.

okay, go either right or left form the hall. you have to go in both,and then go to the console. after you put in your communicator it will ask you the 3 types of life/death. the death ones are easy, just select the 3 worst sounding ones. but if you get any wrong a big robot will get activated that is nearly impossible to beat wiithout losing a memeber or 2. bring ALOT of ion grenades. then go back to the main hall, then go to the door that was previously locked, inside is the star map, go to it, get the coordinates, then go back to the council. hoope it helps.
I've have you now - Lord Vader

Kotor 1 makes only fun when you lvl up to lvl 3 after your jedi training ^^

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers