RESIGNED!!! REMOVE ACCOUNT!!!

Guest Pucho777

• 2 weeks later...
Nice info Pucho. I wonder though, could this be modified for Reb II so that you can set the priorities yourself? Interesting. Something to ask Greg about.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Yeah, i think it says in the readme that he normally goes by day 400. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Topic : Fighters vs. Capitals

How do u manage that? How do u decide which Capital do u attack first?

Do u attack the weaker ships first or the ships with Lasers on it or Carriers first?

For example u have 10 X-Wing and 10 Y-Wings the enemy has 2 Lancer 1 Carrier with full Tie´s and an ISD with full Tie´s. Your mission is to hit the enemy as seriously as possible.

What is your tactics?

Edited by Dude22

Make an quick withdraw :wink:

but if not try to let the TIE fighters come to u and finish them of with the wings out of range of the Lancers :wink:

Than try to take out the 1st Lancer but the chance is low to win that fight against computer and chance is 0 against human :?

"I am growing stronger with the Force"