Refugee Excerpt

Trejiuvanat

Yet another book to add to my vast SW library drool slobber drool

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

It'll come out soon. I'm looking forward to the end of the NJO series.

You sound as if you didn't like the NJO series.

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

They will probably end up going back to their own galaxy, kind of like the Ssi-Ruuk, once they figure out that this one is fighting back and winning.

OR

The Jedi can finally start to see them in the Force, and defeat them.

Just some thoughts.

I doubt that they do back to their own galaxy, they have spent centuries traveling just to return at the end of their journey?

I'm sure the Jedi, JAcen in particular, will learn to sense them in the Force and not only the Vongsense of him. There will be one miracolous factor that will decide what happens to the VOgn at the end and how their GOds and the Force are connected.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Nah. The really important question is what's going to happen AFTER the Vong?!? ONce they're taken care of, what'll the next threat be? There has to be one! They can't just stop the SW books!!!!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

They're doing that now with the search for Zonama Sekot!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Maybe they will end up pissing off the Chiss. Imagine having to fight against a whole army of Thrawn type beings.

FInal Prophecy: Zonama Sekot holds the key to ending the bloody war between the Galactic Alliance and the Yuuzhan Vong invaders. As Luke Skywalker negotiates an alliance with the living planet, Yuuzhan Vong operatives steal one of the world's organic starships for delivery to scientist Nen Yim. Yim's research not only uncovers the mysteries of the planet, but also long-forgotten secrets of the Yuuzhan Vong.

Elsewhere, General Wedge Antilles leads a three-pronged campaign to take the Bilbringi system, but becomes stranded in Yuuzhan Vong space. He must rely on his wits to survive long enough to continue one of the deadliest and most crucial missions of the Alliance.

And

Unifying Force: The New Jedi Order series of bestselling novels nears its end. Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Organa Solo, their children, and their comrades in the Galactic Alliance rally for their last stand against the enemy that threatens not only the galaxy, but the Force itself.

The stage is set for endgame: Luke, Mara and Jacen desperately try to recruit an unwilling ally for the Jedi's final campaign against the Yuuzhan Vong. Han and Leia learn that hundreds of high-ranking Alliance prisoners face slaughter in a sacrifice to the enemy's bloodthirsty gods. And a lone space station is all that stands between the Alliance headquarters on Mon Calamari and endless waves of enemy forces waging their most decisive assault.

The Jedi's alliances throughout the galaxy are being tested by rogue factions determined to deploy a lethal weapon that will exterminate the Yuuzhan Vong ... and perhaps countless other species. And among the Yuuzhan Vong themselves, the threat of revolt escalates as the oppressed underclass and powerful officials alike fear their Supreme Overlord's mad actions.

There's no turning back for either the Galactic Alliance or the Yuuzhan Vong. Too much has been sacrificed and too much is at stake. Now, nothing can stand in the way of seizing victory ... or facing annihilation

And something in the prequel era.

As we previously reported here, Tim Zahn has a trilogy of short stories upcoming in Star Wars Insider. The following info has been confirmed at our forums by Vic Wertz, a rep from Paizo Publishing:

Bridge title: Hero of Cartao

Part 1 title: Hero's Call

Takes place on Cartao a year after Geonosis, over the span of a few weeks

Kinman Doriana will be the main character

Clonetroopers will be involved (duh)

Each part is around 10,000 words, so altogether it's the equivalent of roughly 90 paperback pages

Subtle ties to Zahn's two upcoming Outbound Flight novels, and even subtler ties to the Thrawn Trilogy

That's all out of theForce.net's books page.

I hav ethought that myself.

The true issue on the VOng is how the Force is connceted to them. In DW Vergere says that they exist in the Force but the Jedi haven't figure out why, how Zonama Sekot and Shimmra are connected to the strange relationship fo the VOgn with the Force is the issue that troubles me, alone Shimra may be force-sensitive, there was a phrase in some book that described Shimraa feeling what some tsavong lah or nom anor was feeling at the moment...

Refugee is out, July 1st Reunion will be out, as tot he extra materials included in Unifying Force, it'll be a CD-Rom with VEctor Prime, some multimedia stuff and the guide to the yuuzhan vong, that NJo autors used.

Just bought my copy an hour ago, cost me $11.00 cdn though, can't wait to get of work so that I can start reading it :D

• 2 weeks later...
Just finished reading Refugee, and I thought that it was one of the better NJO books out there. I'm going through SW novel withdrawal. Has anyone read Tatooine Ghost or Destiny Way, I haven't read them yet but I refuse to pay $40 on a book when I can buy four for the same price, does any one know if it is worth splurging for???

• 2 weeks later...