Star Wars: Rebellion

Cain

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you guys might call me crazy, but I have never heard of this Rebellion game. What happens? What can you do?

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.

There is no death; there is the force.

Yeh I did some research. Just aerial battles, but diplomacy and brute force have large roles and effects on gameplay. 25 characters for the Rebels 27 for the Empire.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.

There is no death; there is the force.

Wow this many people still play rebellion??!?!?! lol! I've been playing it since it came out, it was actually the first computer game i bought on my own (parents had bought me X-Wing and some Carmen Sandiego game lol) Ahh, good times wakin up at 5:00 saturday morning to go and play Rebellion on the old windows 3.1 shat computer.... but yeah, I still play and it works fine on XP (x800 pro AGP card here :D), just make sure you set the compatibility of the REBEXE.exe file to Windows 95. I'm good for a game if anybody's bored sometime hehe

Admiral Cotla Charre

Imperial Navy

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone find or does anyone know if there is a demo out there anymore for Star Wars Rebellion

Nope no demo :( you can only see some pictures here and there.

This is from SWR but is the stuff from a mod :

http://swempireatwar.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=29

and this is a 3D battle buts moded also :

... I can't find it - PM Jahled !

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I just ordered it and LEC says it ships Aug, 15 so i cant wait! And i cant wait for faster internet so i can get some of these sweet mods!

Only 10 days till i get rebellion! I cant wait! Any thing i should know about it and keep in mind while playing?

Trust me fom what i read about the game it sounds like the manual is a Bible. Dont worry ghostly ill try not to let the AI own me too much! Lol!

Ok ASAP get Thrawn & Klev on Ship Research. Orlok, Bevel Leminsk and Villar on Facility research. Veers and Covel on Troop research. Instead of building up massive shipyards, Build up the construction yards and defense facilities-shields only get rid of all of the defense guns and ion cannons. there is not point for them till you have the lvl 2s. Build loads of TIES and cheaper vessels to build an empire in the outer ring whilst the diplomats go and get the Sesswenna sector under your command.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

That's a good way for a new guy to start deffinatly. There are other tactics deffiantly, and once u get the hang of it, u'll figure them out. Even more underhanded and sneaky ones, muah'ahaha :wink:

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg