All Read!

Evaders99

I hate to say it Elvis, but I think that that was Dude22's plan all along. Lord_La_Forge, Elvis is right, your english is fine, join the RPG.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I most certainly hope not! I would be very dissapointed if it was, it would show an alarming lack of respect toward those generous enough to let us use this site. :?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Maybe we should ignore those who do disrespect the wishes of the key staff, at least untill they start acting more maturely on this site.

Any thoughts??

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Thx Wormie, Elvis, I will..

The Webmasters have to decide things like that.

:!: I hope Evader is keeping an eye on these forums :!:

I can't remember that anyone had to be ignored/kicked on this site.

I tought, Rebellion fans are quite enlightened human beings. :roll:

Guest Scathane
Thx Wormie, Elvis, I will..

The Webmasters have to decide things like that.

:!: I hope Evader is keeping an eye on these forums :!:

I can't remember that anyone had to be ignored/kicked on this site.

I tought, Rebellion fans are quite enlightened human beings. :roll:

The real fans are civil human beings, Lord_La_Forge..., the real fans are...

What is this topic suppost to be about? I'm reading all these posts and I'm not getting nothing out of it. :?
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Read the very first post in it. All the rest is merely reaction. The first post is all that matters. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Check the profiles section at the top of your screen in the forumn, at the bottom of that section there is a link which will show you all the avatars available on this site. Otherwise use google and search for star wars animated gifs or avatars. :)

...They seem to be getting awefully large....I reckon we should keep them a bit smaller...if dudes don't have access to photo programes in order to resize them, PM me and i'll do it for you; if you don't have webspace to host it, i'll will if you ask nice enough! :)

Bill: http://www.darkarmy.com

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

If you mean me, Jahled, I'm changing mine as soon as I get promoted again.

Wormie, you really are going to have to explain this one. What the heck is your avatar all about? :)

It's Colonel Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

How, pray, is Colonal Sanders related to Star Wars? :?

In no way what so ever. But I am now a Colonel so I thought it fitting.