What's happened while I've been gone?

ElvisMiggell

Did ya miss me?!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Did ya miss me?!

• Yes
    • Pssh, get out of here! We would never miss you Mister Postalot!!!

Obviously as soon as we realised who he was he was taken off for special treatment. It seems that not all the lookalikes are willing one's. Though they themselves are not subjected to physical torture, their families.....

Well, I probably shouldn't say any more. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
Ouch, that must've scorched hime quite a bit..... By the way, does anyone know what these lightning thingies are supposed to be? I noticed Dooku had them as well...

Ouch, that must've scorched hime quite a bit..... By the way, does anyone know what these lightning thingies are supposed to be? I noticed Dooku had them as well...
I guess it's simply a weapon/extention of the dark side of the Force into its user. Since the dark side is fueled by hate and the such (and hate can cause death and to cause death, one needs a device of killing), it provides for a way of inflicting pain and death.

. . . just a theory.

That's probably it. Most Dark side users use it, when they are strong enough in the dark side of the Force. It's one way to focus hatred and agression, etc, into a destructive weapon.

It winds up ruining fingernails ergo: Palpy had a manicurist: Jahled!!!

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

...utter my name not in gibbers oh implanted one... for I and the Emperor are presently concentrating our artistic efforts on his new holonet freindly hair extensions...
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Guest Scathane
So you guys think the blue thingies are actually pure hate and anger. Interesting notion... Tell me, isn't it true that, as far as the movies are concerned, only Palpatine and Dooku had that power?

Not really. It's more a manifestation of the force. Much like when Jacen freezes water in The Crystal Star. I suspect that they a manipulating particles on the moleculor level, creating a huge static charge that is controlled and directed by the user. Visible as blue lightning. The Force is involved in this by causing the rubbing of the electrons.

It's a stylised use of the force, much like Vaders choke... :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

The physics of the Force... I'm not really sure what to think about it. Especially on this blue lightning thing, I always thought it more a manifestation of the Dark Side, otherwise Yoda could easily use the same power or Luke for that matter.
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Yeah, they could use it, but it's fuelled by anger, and is fairly indescriminate, and therefore something a light Jedi would stray away from. Although Yoda was able to parry it absorb it and deflect it when he had to. Kyp used it when he turned to the dark side.

Guest Scathane
Yeah, they could use it, but it's fuelled by anger, and is fairly indescriminate, and therefore something a light Jedi would stray away from. Although Yoda was able to parry it absorb it and deflect it when he had to. Kyp used it when he turned to the dark side.
By the way, I remeber that it's one of the Force powers in Jedi Outcast as well...

I just want to know which forum it was!!!!!!!