What's happened while I've been gone?

ElvisMiggell

Did ya miss me?!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Did ya miss me?!

• Yes
    • Pssh, get out of here! We would never miss you Mister Postalot!!!

Sooooo.

Has anything interesting happened whilst I've been convalescing? Other than Zoot being diabolical, and Mask living it up with the Twileks.

Oh, and did Wormie develop a Gamorrean fetish?!

Good to be back folks. :D

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scath and I are Grand Admirals, SOCL has confused most of the members with his explanations, and Zoot has sent four of us to Gamorr. Ah and Scath and SOCL had something with Gamorrean nurses....
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

I am SOCL. I haven't met you yet, Elvis, but I've heard quite a bit about you. I may have confused a few people, but I'm quite sure my message got to some people.

And I do not got a thing for those damned pigs! :x But I'm not quite sure about Scath. . . .

Again, nice to meet you.

Guest Scathane
Well, the results of your poll must be pretty flattering to you to say the least, ElvisMiggell... With regard to SOCL: DON'T ask him about ranks or insignias!!! 8O

Hey, my explanations of ranks and their insignia were well-intentioned and I meant, with my whole heart and mind, to inform everyone and not intetionally confuse them. Elvis, if you are interested reading the explanation I gave some time back when I first joined these forums, go to the thread in General Discussion titled "Beeing Promoted in the Forums".

Guest Scathane
Hey, my explanations of ranks and their insignia were well-intentioned and I meant, with my whole heart and mind, to inform everyone and not intetionally confuse them. Elvis, if you are interested reading the explanation I gave some time back when I first joined these forums, go to the thread in General Discussion titled "Beeing Promoted in the Forums".
I must admit, it's one of my favourite threads!

I must admit, it's one of my favourite threads!
As is it mine. It's also quite long and could take a lengthy amount of time to sift all the insane antics and stupidity (as well as serious discussion and practical arguements) we've had in there. Great, thread, though. Always something new. :D

I think we scared Elvis out of here... Beeing promoted, has anyone else noticed that it says beeing instead of being? i wonder what a human beeing would look like? Part bee, part human....
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Welcome back Elvis, it's good to have the highest ranking Rebel back in action.

And no I do not have a Gammorean Fetish, but the Gammoreans do have a Trejiuvanat Fetish :wink:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane
Weel, ElvisMiggell, to stay on-topic: what's been happening during your absence? Well, as you may have read by now, this forum's going to be even more fun than it already was...

Well, it's good to be back.

Unfortunately I won't be able to post so much due to an increase in work for me. :(

But I'll still be around :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

I work for the Asylum Screening Unit (ASU) in the Home Office. Basically when an asylum seeker first comes to the UK, this is where they come to start their application. ASU screens them, gathering all sorts of info about family where they came from why they came age etc etc. We also decide whether or not they get any benefits whilst they weait to hear if they've got asylum.

I work on the Management And Training Section (MATS) ensuring that all of our 200 odd staff have had the relevant training.

It's very boring. But with the War and SARS it's getting very busy. :)

Yeah, the torture victims aren't too pleasant.

Hard to know how to react when we had a Saddam Hussein lookalike in the other week....

Guest Scathane

Hard to know how to react when we had a Saddam Hussein lookalike in the other week....

8O No kidding??!!

8O Interesting . . . what became of he? Though I imagine that you are restricted from telling us, correct?

Perhaps we was a clone! 8O Perhaps Hussein has stolen some spaarti cylinders from Skywalker Ranch which Lucas had hidden and is using them . . . 8O Implementing them . . . 8O

". . . begun the clone war has." 8O

Guest Scathane
It said that he actually has clones, by the way... Anyway, the Saddam look-alike, was he seeking asylum as well?

Guest Scathane
It said that he actually has clones, by the way...
8O8O8O8O8O

Who or what is/are "It"?

Well, not clones, actually... That was stretching the para[hrase a bit... But I assume you do know thatit is said that Saddam has look-alikes, doppelgangers....

Hmm, I'd have him wait in the special lobby, the one with the reinforced door and the one-way mirror and let the police or whoever felt responsible check, if it's just someone, who looks like him or an actual double. Cause these doubles might know, where he could be hiding.... :roll:

Although I don't think someone, who had a surgery to look like Saddam would actually seek asylum in one of the countries, that participated in dethroning his 'boss'.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif