Har har har!!!

Guest Scathane

Would you tarnish the name of Thrawn?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you tarnish the name of Thrawn?

• Hell yeah! Blast that damn blueskinned powermonger! I try to damage his reputation wherever I go!
    • Noooo! The revered Thrawn can be regarded as the greatest military strategist ever! He's the best, our blueskinned saviour!

It could be, but we would wind up repeating ourselves.

I can imagine Thrawn being rather poupular in certain military circles, particularly in those Imperial colonies in the Unknown Regions.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imagine Thrawn being rather poupular in certain military circles, particularly in those Imperial colonies in the Unknown Regions.
Do you mean the name or the grand admiral? :? Either way, I concur. (If you mean the name: ) Especially amongst die-hard citizens of the Empire. Being named Thrawn, though, would probably be a great honor! :idea: I think I know what my son's name is going to be. . . . 8)

Guest Scathane

Post 1500 by Scathane:

In another topic you wrote that you're quite young, SOCL. In this one, you're telling us you're going to have a son!!! Now, I know that you must be very fond of your new girlfriend, but that isn't an excuse to make her pregnant right away, SOCL... 8O8O8O

Noiw I know why you and Jeniffer couldn't get along. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Post 1500 by Scathane:

In another topic you wrote that you're quite young, SOCL. In this one, you're telling us you're going to have a son!!! Now, I know that you must be very fond of your new girlfriend, but that isn't an excuse to make her pregnant right away, SOCL... 8O8O8O

:? I meant that if and when I have a son, I believe I know what his name shall be. I also meant it quite jokingly (though I believe you meant what you wrote in the same tone).

Noiw I know why you and Jeniffer couldn't get along. :twisted::twisted::twisted:
That's not cool, man. :roll: She cheated on me a whole lot :x , dude; I broke up with her because she's a slut. :lol:

:lol: I was just discussing kids names with a friends. We came up with Robert Kidd

Jonathon Kidd

Rebecca Kidd

and for the fun of the initials Oliver Kidd!!!

I've now gone full term in my singleness. Nine months. Woe is me!!! :lol:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

what about

the name of my forebears.

yep hmm hmm. name him i can. for once you start down the bridal path forever will it consume your destiny consume your every will.

remember what you have learned. the wife, destroy you she can.

is the wife stronger. no!! no!! quicker easily more destructive. no more questions will you ask. rest your mind of that old crow. hmmmmmm.

what about

the name of my forebears.

yep hmm hmm. name him i can. for once you start down the bridal path forever will it consume your destiny consume your every will.

remember what you have learned. the wife, destroy you she can.

is the wife stronger. no!! no!! quicker easily more destructive. no more questions will you ask. rest your mind of that old crow. hmmmmmm.

:? . . . what? :?

Wooo! Talk about opening up your self on your site my friend, freakish!

BTW: nice girl! But me most wanted to see a picture of you 'liberated' of your eyebrows after your unfortunate 'accident.'

Link that, and I might just link my babe wearing her nation's football top. :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

BTW: nice girl! But me most wanted to see a picture of you 'liberated' of your eyebrows after your unfortunate 'accident.'
Thanks. Yeah, my eyebrows grew back, but you can tell what it did to my hair considering my hair used to come down to my jaw. . . .

Link that, and I might just link my babe wearing her nation's football top.
You want me to link it here to the forums? :?

Yeah, post the pics!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

I'm sure she won't mind, though do ask her, all we want is to see her and say "Ahhh, she's so nice, go Jahled!!!" :)

Yeah well she doesn't mind because she knows I can't use a scanner to save a man's life. Wierd though, the scan was much clearer and larger, my MSN passport site seems to have shrunk it. :?

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TwAtA!QW5YCWPsBdW3pMNoFCzmvXKfo8UTvfUVhhKc9VWMtlxM7HecjCEI5GyDdyr6yRWTpeIxDhfRvciW0JYX96dURy6Xf*XGTTzgZgoHwt!G5PHqxcGQ/Jahled-%26-Alex.jpg?dc=4675422148619937466

Which is a bugger because you can't see her clearly and see what a babe she is!!!

She's French. :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

8O8O8O:oops: Nice legs she got there!

You have an excellent taste, my friend! :) Sure it would be bether with high resolution. Can't you scan it with more DPI, or something?

:idea: We should make a new topic for scanned babes. 8) Everybody! Scan your chicks :D