Har har har!!!

Guest Scathane

Would you tarnish the name of Thrawn?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you tarnish the name of Thrawn?

• Hell yeah! Blast that damn blueskinned powermonger! I try to damage his reputation wherever I go!
    • Noooo! The revered Thrawn can be regarded as the greatest military strategist ever! He's the best, our blueskinned saviour!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do NOT tarnish the name of Thrawn! He would save you from the rebels who arrogantly declared themselves a new Republic! He was the best tactician of all time and deserves our respect!

Again: SCATH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!?!?

I totally respect Thrawn, he was a military genius, even if he was a boot licking obseqious imperial....fool!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Sigh!
:lol: What do you expect ? You started it, now you have to live with it :wink:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Guest Scathane
At last, Scath, you see the mistakes of your useless staistics? Soon they shall come to over-power you and set my master-plan into action! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sigh!

:?

Any how: it's quite interesting to note that out of many people in these forums, only a total of six have voted. It's kind of like voting in real life, only a third of the people vote (well, at least in the USA it's like that) and the other two-thirds complain because they don't like the government and who is running it (even though they don't vote and when someone suggests for them to do so, they reply with: "Oh, my vote couldn't possibly make a difference). :? Interesting, no?

Guest Scathane
:?
Sigh!

Any how: it's quite interesting to note that out of many people in these forums, only a total of six have voted. It's kind of like voting in real life, only a third of the people vote (well, at least in the USA it's like that)
It's about 40% in the Netherlands...

and the other two-thirds complain because they don't like the government and who is running it (even though they don't vote and when someone suggests for them to do so, they reply with: "Oh, my vote couldn't possibly make a difference). :?
So, that would be about 60% in the Netherlands...

Interesting, no?
Well, consider this...

We've had a particular political coalition for about eight years... Elections are coming up and then this dude steps up and he starts attacking the coalition's policy. He' got quite some success and although a lot of people say that they don't take him seriously, he's quite successful in the polls and the coalition politicians virtually shit their pants when it comes to debating with the guy... The story takes a really weird and dark turn as the guy get shot by some fanatic and dies... Elections still go on: about 80% goes to vote and the dudes political party becomes the second largest party in the nation!

A new coalition is formed by three parties, including the dude's party. Since the dude's party is completely new (the dude formed it), it's rather instable... The coalition breaks up... New elections are held: only 40% goes to vote. This is hardly a year after the dude's death. The party that was the largest in the coalition we had before the dude becomes the second largest party again..... :?

Interesting, no?
Well, consider this...

We've had a particular political coalition for about eight years... Elections are coming up and then this dude steps up and he starts attacking the coalition's policy. He' got quite some success and although a lot of people say that they don't take him seriously, he's quite successful in the polls and the coalition politicians virtually shit their pants when it comes to debating with the guy... The story takes a really weird and dark turn as the guy get shot by some fanatic and dies... Elections still go on: about 80% goes to vote and the dudes political party becomes the second largest party in the nation!

A new coalition is formed by three parties, including the dude's party. Since the dude's party is completely new (the dude formed it), it's rather instable... The coalition breaks up... New elections are held: only 40% goes to vote. This is hardly a year after the dude's death. The party that was the largest in the coalition we had before the dude becomes the second largest party again..... :?

Interesting indeed. But my question now is: were you disagreeing or agreeing with me? I get the feeling you were agreeing with me, but I want to confirm such (or oppose).