Favorite X-Wing Novel

SOCL

Which is your favorite X-Wing novel?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite X-Wing novel?

• Rogue Squadron
    • Wedge's Gamble
    • The Krytos Trap
    • The Bacta War
    • Wraith Squadron
    • Isard's Revenge
    • Starfighters of Adumar
    • Never read any of them!
    • Iron Fist
    • Solo Command

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you finished Ruin?
Nope, not yet. Been too busy with my many stories (my Alternate Future to The Last Command and many others). I'll try to finish soon.
I would have liked to read Siege, to bad that Lucasbooks eliminated it from NJO.
Siege? :? Never heard of it. :? When was it suppose to take place? What was it suppose to be about? :?

The dark tid eduology was originally supposed to be a trilogy; with Onlaught, Siege and Ruin. While STackpole said most of Siege was in Ruin, I wonder if most of Ruin wasn't left out.
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

The dark tid eduology was originally supposed to be a trilogy; with Onlaught, Siege and Ruin. While STackpole said most of Siege was in Ruin, I wonder if most of Ruin wasn't left out.
Interesting, I had not known about this. What was Siege supposed to be about? I mean, what was left out . . . if any?

I imagine tha Siege was for the Siege of Ithor. Except for Stackpole and the fellows at Lucasbooks and Del Rey, I doubt many poeple would know what Siege was about.

I din't like ruin that much because there was too much packed into one single book. With an extra book for the duology he could have explored more Shedao's relationship with Elegos, and the bafforr stuff.

I imagine tha Siege was for the Siege of Ithor. Except for Stackpole and the fellows at Lucasbooks and Del Rey, I doubt many poeple would know what Siege was about.

I din't like ruin that much because there was too much packed into one single book. With an extra book for the duology he could have explored more Shedao's relationship with Elegos, and the bafforr stuff.

SILENCE! I have yet to finish Ruin and you'll end up spoiling it for me! :x:wink:

Of course, I always win.

Anyway, in Ruin youl see that Corran.... and of course Jacen... and that Luke... Elegos, too,..... Shedao at the end ... but the Rogues.....

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Next time, there won't be any [...]

Of course, I always win.

Anyway, in Ruin youl see that Corran.... and of course Jacen... and that Luke... Elegos, too,..... Shedao at the end ... but the Rogues.....

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Next time, there won't be any [...]

Yes, sir: Grand Admiral.

I haven't been able to read any of it, lately, though because my story "Magical Lies" has consumed my time quite a bit. I also blame semester final exams, AP exams, my Playstation 2, GUNDAM, and (dare I say it? . . . 8O ) my girlfriend :oops: for taking my time away from reading. I'll be sure to do some reading tonight.