Favorite X-Wing Novel

SOCL

Which is your favorite X-Wing novel?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite X-Wing novel?

• Rogue Squadron
    • Wedge's Gamble
    • The Krytos Trap
    • The Bacta War
    • Wraith Squadron
    • Isard's Revenge
    • Starfighters of Adumar
    • Never read any of them!
    • Iron Fist
    • Solo Command

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:? There was suppose to be another option that said: "Stupid Rebels and their X-Wings! I'm all for a TIE Fighter novel series! Long live the Empire!", but for some odd reason it didn't show up. :?:x I think the boards are rigged to be pro-Rebel/Republic / anit-Empire. :evil:

:wink:

Any how, I would have voted for that option, but since it didn't show up . . . well, I voted for The Krytos Trap. I guess I simply loved the scene where the Lusankya scared the hell out of everyone as it blasted out of Coruscant. :twisted: But then again, I have yet to read all of them (I'm still finishing The Bacta War with the rest after that to go). :lol:

Btw, you're missing some: Iron Fist and Solo Command, they come after Wraith Squad.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Yes, you're missing those.

Hmm I can't decide they have all memorable moments.

Lusankya blasting out, Booster slamming Brosk into a bulkhead, Bilbringi seen by Corran, the Agamarian brothers, Wedge & Co. on Adumar, Wedge flying TIE Defs.

TIE FIGHTER series: The adventures of Baron Fel and Voss Parck in the Unknwon regions...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Btw, you're missing some: Iron Fist and Solo Command, they come after Wraith Squad.
What the hell?! :?:x:x:x I could have sworn I did! ARGH! I know I put those in! I have this feeling the polls dislike me. . . . Maybe I should discontinue this particular poll and start a new (and better) one. What do you guys think?

It's up to you, but then there will be two polls going on, not just one.

BTW I voted for Wraith Squadron, there's something amusing about a Gammorean with an enhanced brain that can fly an X-Wing :lol:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Well, I suppose that two polls would be rather wasteful, but then again, this poll alone is wasteful and inaccurate. Well, there goes that. Any how, if you opt for Solo Command or Iron Fist, go ahead and post such and don't vote anything. If anyone knows how I might be able to edit the poll to add in those two novels, please tell me so that I may. If not, before Scath puts out his "Us" statistics report, I'll do the math and put the percentages up that includes those two novels amongst them.

Nevermind the editing of the poll (I should try what I think before opening my mouth/typing my thoughts). I was able to add Iron Fist and Solo Command at the end, but had to sacrafice the "I Hate them!" option. That's okay, though, since if you hate them you should just post so and then, more or less, leave since this insn't exactly the right thread for you, ehh? So, any how, they're out of order, but oh well, the options are there (aswell as the "Never read any of them" option). Phew!

I voted for Wraith Squadron, there's something amusing about a Gammorean with an enhanced brain that can fly an X-Wing :lol:

You certainly have something with Gamorreans.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Funny Trej, very funny :evil:

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

I voted for Wraith Squadron, there's something amusing about a Gammorean with an enhanced brain that can fly an X-Wing :lol:

You certainly have something with Gamorreans.

I believe it is you, Trej, who has a thing for Gamorreans. :twisted:

No, wormie's the one who chats with them.

I'm only chatting with them because they're willing to trade a Hyperdrive capable ship for you, I'm willing to give you to the Gammoreans so that Scathane and I can get off Gamorr :lol:

don't wanna vote before I had read them all but so far I like Bacta War the best... Boosters face when he hears that Mirax and Corran is going to get married :lol::lol::lol:

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

don't wanna vote before I had read them all but so far I like Bacta War the best... Boosters face when he hears that Mirax and Corran is going to get married :lol::lol::lol:
Damnit, Anby, thanks for the spoiler! :x Well, I already knew that from Specter of the Past so nevermind. :lol:

Guest Scathane
I'm only chatting with them because they're willing to trade a Hyperdrive capable ship for you
Good thinking! :D

I'm willing to give you to the Gammoreans so that Scathane and I can get off Gamorr :lol:
The Gamorreans would actually want to trade a hyperdrive ship for Trejiuvanat??? 8O

I say go for it!!! :twisted:

I'm willing to give you to the Gammoreans so that Scathane and I can get off Gamorr :lol:
The Gamorreans would actually want to trade a hyperdrive ship for Trejiuvanat??? 8O

I say go for it!!! :twisted:

I aree, go for it! Those piggies are probably stupid enough that you could offer to rip them off and they would agree. :twisted:

Well, I'm a sucker for happy endings, so it's gotta be the moment that Corran walks into Tycho's trial. Sorry If I've spoilt anyone's reading experience, but it's great! :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away