DarthTex

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot off today! :D

And it continues today! Woo(t)! :D

And it continues (again) today! Woo(t)! :D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

• SWR Staff - Executive

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Hahahaha! I wish I was in a big enough school environment that I could get away with something like that! :lol::lol::lol:

Edit:

... from, you know, back when the Olympics were actually going on. I'm aware of the typo. Shut up.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

So now I feel slightly stalked by Google maps.... I don't remember any men setting up camera equipment outside my house over the summer, but they clearly did...

Your link didn't work Tofu :? , but ...

You do live in a nice neighborhood, and have a beautiful house 8) . And there's the car from your "Highway to Hell" videos! :D

EDIT: Happy RamaHanuKwanzMas! :lol:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

... 'cept that Christmas trees, Santa, etc. have all been deemed secular, and so okay. Plenty of folks still say "Merry Christmas," and I don't understand why on earth one would be offended at being told, "Happy holidays" when there are, in fact, multiple holidays at this time of year. It just seems silly to me to warp good wishes into something "offensive." It's like interpreting, "You look nice today" as "You don't look nice on a regular basis, but today is an exception." You're really looking for trouble in the compliment.

*Shrug*

12/14/07

No, I agree wholeheartedly with you. That's just... okay, yeah, if you're tolerant, that's cool, but why oh why oh why-why-why, would you so clearly name your child for a psychopath mass-murderer? Further, little "Aryan Nation" and "Himmler" are VERY disturbing.

If they're all for tolerance, what's with the schwasticca? It's kinda like telling a black person that you like him, and giving him a burning cross.

12/14/07

Yeah, the "Aryan Nation" name was even more insane. I mean, its not even a person's name...its a concept for a racial demographic of people. And he says he's not racist...

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Ive heard about that in the media. I know that there are some freaks who love things which have anything to do with WW2 and collect anything they get, swasticas included. But naming his son like that and calling for tolerance is absolutely ridiculous. If he is really that tolerant, he should have concidered thinking about what his son has to go through when growing up with this name. Does he really believe that he will get a right job? No matter what partie hes gonna elect, everybody will always think that he is a Nazi just because of the name. And those guys who call themselves his parents can tell me anything but naming their children like that must have something more behind than just some kind of fascination for the WW2 topic. I wouldnt be surprised if they would be members of a right wing militia. :roll:
Who cares at all?! :roll: