• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SWR Staff - Executive

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Wow! Kryt, nice find! 8O

Who knows what dwells down there in deep sea and before somebody even thinks about to research it we rather prefer to destroy it just because to get some oil. Thats typical! :evil::roll:

Who cares at all?! :roll:

I watched that Vid with no sound on the computer and eerie, Twilight-Zone esque music playing on the TV... needless to say, the hairs on the back of my neck are standing up, and I now fear an invasion by an army of elbowed jellyfish.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Who knows what dwells down there in deep sea and before somebody even thinks about to research it we rather prefer to destroy it just because to get some oil. Thats typical! :evil::roll:

Who said anything about destroying them? 8O It was "caught on tape" doing their everyday ROV work. So, actually there would be nothing new for anyone to know about had it NOT been for the "oil company" you're condenming :?

It's not like they "snagged" it to make deep fried calamari :roll:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Except of drilling on undiscovered ground for oil not knowing and/or not caring if they could destroy anything of importance there. :roll:

But it's not terribly destructive, Eagle. There are actually more complaints about submersibles communicating via radio and/or using SONAR technology which interferes with wales and their migration patterns than there are about the offshore oil drilling. The rigs are designed to be very, very sturdy (They can stand up to category four hurricanes in some cases; I believe about 75% of the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico survived Katrina) to avoid leakage, and the hole that they drill isn't usually very large. There's a brief disruption of ocean life during the drilling, but for a very, very brief time. Besides that, the ocean floor is such a vast expanse that sacrificing a few of the creatures of the deep to get oil is no less condemnable than sacrificing a few creatures of the land for a city to expand, or for your dinner table.

As you can see in the video, the oil rig didn't harm that newfound creature, and they never took any steps to harm it, either. I think you're overreacting a tad, mate.

Edit: Prepare to see a sudden, sharp decline in your productivity: http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgi Highly addicting...

12/14/07

I think you're overreacting a tad, mate.

Im not overreacting!!!

http://www.smiley-channel.de/grafiken/smiley2007/gewalt/smiley-channel.de_gewalt042.gifhttp://www.smiley-channel.de/grafiken/smiley2007/gewalt/smiley-channel.de_gewalt040.gif

http://www.smiley-channel.de/grafiken/smiley2007/gewalt/smiley-channel.de_gewalt070.gif

LoL!

No, in all seriousness, you are still living in a free country and you are free to believe in any kind of propaganda no matter from whom.

Hey, LLF. Back for a peek? ;)

Who cares at all?! :roll:

Speaking of winter fun, heres some pics of my cat getting into trouble.

Loki in trouble

Closeup

Hey, that looks like one of my cats! 8O

EDIT: Break open your piggy boys & girls, you're going to need lots of $ for this big sale! If you don't have enough cash, head to a sabacc table to hopefully increase your funds. Heck, you might even win a planet, like Dathomir :D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Tofu, if you could get an oversized mask, you could put a "cutout" where the left ear would be (or next to it) and stick your hand out of the mask. Then get a jacket with a "fake right arm" so your body would appear "normal", except for the extra hand sticking out of your head. You could be a "mutant"; well, at least a costumed mutant :lol:

Tofu, if you could get an oversized mask, you could put a "cutout" where the left ear would be (or next to it) and stick your hand out of the mask. Then get a jacket with a "fake right arm" so your body would appear "normal", except for the extra hand sticking out of your head. You could be a "mutant"; well, at least a costumed mutant :lol:

I'm already a

, lest you forget... and a freak.

12/14/07