which LOTR villain are you?

GonkRaider

Guest Scathane
*Dinochick pulls a tissue out of no where and hand it to Jahled in cave troll form*

"come on now, give it a good blow"~Dinochick

"Hooooonnnnkkkk" ~C.T. Jahled

The moment the Cave Troll put the hanky to the two oozing holes that made up its nose, Dinochick wished she hadn't given the monstrous dumbass a tissue. Unfortunately, she was too late... 8O

Dinochick was blown away... She wasn't sure if it was because of the shock front of air that came over her, or because of the wave of green, oozy goo that engulfed her... :twisted:

It took her a day to get clean... A week to get odor-free... and forever to rid herself of the nickname 'Sinuschick'... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

This is SOCL a victim of the Post-Zoot Stress Disorder.

Look at his eyes, and his fragil body, THIS is what happens when one messes with Zoot.

Dinochick should use that line as signature.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

"come on now, give it a good blow"~Dinochick

8O8O8O

:lol: Sorry, had to quote it (my friend pointed it out). :lol:

LOL, you all are harsh, I should have know better though, lol lol. Leave it to me :wink::lol:

Your wish is my command Trejiuvanat, lol look below :wink: (as in my sig! You all are perverts :wink:8O )

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

Guest Scathane

Your wish is my command Trejiuvanat, lol look below :wink:

8O

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: Now that sounded kinky! :lol:

as in my sig!

I don't see it! 8O

EDIT: Okay, now I do! :D

I believe that SOCL is going even madder than he already is...

Hey SOCL do you check you PM's here or are you just ignoring me :?::roll::wink:
Sorry about the lack of reply to your PM (I think the PM and the e-mail explain it all). I e-mailed you, though! :D

Hey-hey, everyone, I think I finally found someone else who's as into paleontology and dinosaurs as I am! :D:D:D

My avatar says it all. :wink:

Hey SOCL do you check you PM's here or are you just ignoring me :?::roll::wink:
Sorry about the lack of reply to your PM (I think the PM and the e-mail explain it all). I e-mailed you, though! :D

Hey-hey, everyone, I think I finally found someone else who's as into paleontology and dinosaurs as I am! :D:D:D

My avatar says it all. :wink:

Yes you have! :D :D :D I LOVE dinosaurs, specifically ceratopsians. I am going to grad school this next year to continue to persue it. I am actually giving my very fist professional talk this saturday over a dinosaur foot (theropod) that we have from my state that has never been described! Pretty cool stuff :D:D:D:D

Glad to have a new paleo-buddy

Yes you have! :D :D :D I LOVE dinosaurs, specifically ceratopsians.
My favorite! Specifically Protoceratops!

I am going to grad school this next year to continue to persue it.
Where?

I am actually giving my very fist professional talk this saturday over a dinosaur foot (theropod) that we have from my state that has never been described! Pretty cool stuff
Indeed! What state? Where will the talk be held? Have any idea what it might be (any speculation)?

Glad to have a new paleo-buddy
Glad to have one too! :D

Take that, Scath and Trej! I told you I could find a friend! :wink:

WOOHOO! One post ago I was promoted to commander! :D

Don't get into serious talk with SOCL, dinochick, his expalanation may confuse you. :wink:

Congrats on your promotion, SOCL, I never liked protoceratops, those mongolian little dinos, i liked rather the sauropods, or Troodon and Veliciraptor even the little compsognathus. I used to be great of dinos when I was younger.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Don't get into serious talk with SOCL, dinochick, his expalanation may confuse you. :wink:

Congrats on your promotion, SOCL, I never liked protoceratops, those mongolian little dinos, i liked rather the sauropods, or Troodon and Veliciraptor even the little compsognathus. I used to be great of dinos when I was younger.

Yes, it is characteristic of most people to lose interest (or at least the majority of their interest) in dinosaurs at en early age. That is why dinosaurs are now more associated with kids than any other age group.

Guest Scathane

Which is pretty strange indeed, if you consider that there's still a lot of discussion about the caus of their extinction. We may think we've got it all under control, but the dinosaur coped for about a 100 million years as a species... Opposed to our 3 million, you'd think we want to know why the buggers died out... On the other hand, a lot of people might feel comforted by the thought that we still have another 62 milion years to go..... :roll:

I agree Trej when it comes to SOCL though, Dinochick! Just look at what I've written above and see what his effect on me was... :wink:

Which is pretty strange indeed, if you consider that there's still a lot of discussion about the caus of their extinction. We may think we've got it all under control, but the dinosaur coped for about a 100 million years as a species... Opposed to our 3 million, you'd think we want to know why the buggers died out... On the other hand, a lot of people might feel comforted by the thought that we still have another 62 milion years to go..... :roll:
I don't want to get into a discussion (which will get VERY drawn out) about the ultimate fate of dinosaurs and the different theories and the like. For once, I'll stay silent on this matter (maybe I'll get back to it tomorrow).

I agree Trej when it comes to SOCL though, Dinochick! Just look at what I've written above and see what his effect on me was... :wink:
BRUHAHAHA! All part of my masterplan to take over the world! I can see it now: Emperor SOCL: Taking over the world one forum at time. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

I am going to grad school this next year to continue to persue it.
Where?

I will be attending Texas Tech

I am actually giving my very fist professional talk this saturday over a dinosaur foot (theropod) that we have from my state that has never been described! Pretty cool stuff
Indeed! What state? Where will the talk be held? Have any idea what it might be (any speculation)?

The foot is from Arkansas. The talk will be here in Arkansas :? . I am going to submit an abstract to the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology meetingthat will be in Minn. this October. You should try to make it to the meeting. It rocks!

I do have some speculation on what it might be but I can't say just yet :wink: sorry. Give me some time and I will send you the reprint :wink: Lets just say very similar to another Early Cretaceous theropod from Africa :wink::roll::wink:

The foot is from Arkansas. The talk will be here in Arkansas :? . I am going to submit an abstract to the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology meetingthat will be in Minn. this October. You should try to make it to the meeting. It rocks!
Not sure if I could make it, but I'll try!

I do have some speculation on what it might be but I can't say just yet :wink: sorry. Give me some time and I will send you the reprint :wink: Lets just say very similar to another Early Cretaceous theropod from Africa :wink::roll::wink:
Intriguing, to say the least. :D Can't wait!