which LOTR villain are you?

GonkRaider

I was also a Balrog, I didn't even pick anything to do with fire. What a rip off :evil:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane
Okay! This is one great test! It even got out SOCL as wormtongue!!! How true! :lol:

So, Scath, you agree with the tests results regarding me?

Well, you have to admit it is rather coincidental that it turns out that you're Wormtongue just after I've made jokes about a verbal quality of yours... :lol:

Guest Scathane
Tried my best to get Sauron, but I became Saruman. Same as you Scathane.. maybe we dutch are typical cunning conquerors!
Yup! Sauron would've been nice as well though... Now lt's see...

Okay! This is one great test! It even got out SOCL as wormtongue!!! How true! :lol:

So, Scath, you agree with the tests results regarding me?

Well, you have to admit it is rather coincidental that it turns out that you're Wormtongue just after I've made jokes about a verbal quality of yours... :lol:

:?

Um . . . what jokes about a verbal quality of mine? (I'm rather slow at catching on) :?

I hope she doesn't look like a Balrog, that would have to be one giant Gold Bikini :lol:

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Smooth, Dinochick, very smooth :lol:

....Jahled the Cave Troll cursed Gonkraidor for such humiliation and turned to Dinochick in the politest way he knew; he grunted a short incomprehensible greeting, farted and smiled as he began to pick his oversized, snot-riddled nose...before beginning to smash his key board with a lagre piece of wood...)*^$)$%* (_^%_($&%_(% +)&(*+)*^$+)*^%.......he struck again in frustration....+)+)*$^+)*^£$+^....+)^*+)*^%£_(%_(%_%_%_&(%&_(%&*(%*^%$^*$....and grunted....farted....burbed...."&$*(%$+%+*$_)($OIHFDLKHFL@KJNB)*_}...and finally headbutted the strange monitor that flickered before him....he was certain his 'charm offensive,' would woo the bone-collecting Dinochick to wipe up his snot...

Reality: A packet of fags lands on the back of his head! Oh dear! Jahled must log out... :(

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

*Dinochick pulls a tissue out of no where and hand it to Jahled in cave troll form*

"come on now, give it a good blow"~Dinochick

"Hooooonnnnkkkk" ~C.T. Jahled

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

Guest Scathane
IT certainly is.

She said a while ago she didn't look like princess leia, but i didn't imagine she looked like a Balrog 8O

Right you are... 8O I don't know who looks better, though, Leia or the Balrog... :lol:

Definetely the balrog, we'll take more holos for Hutt Illlustrated.

now that's what I call HOT :lol: