Availability

piojitoewok

I dont know if this has been tested or not, but if you set a character so it can be recruited by both sides, is it the first to get to him or can both recruit him at the same time, i know the obvious thing would be that its the first to get him, but there are quite a few things in the game that are wierd so i was just wondering
If i had a nickel for everytime i listened to you, I'd be in debt.

In my experiance, when i've started a game with a character either ticked on the wrong side or double ticked as you're stating, it seems the AI follows no logic or assessment when it screws your game up. It's completely done at random, without any logic so far as to how hard or not, the incorrectly ticked charater is!

Not such a bad question actually, because; unless i'm proven wrong (and this post isn't an ego smug git, kinda thing), but the recruitment element at the beginning of the game is done completely at random.... apart from those characters outlined in the game manual.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

would anyone be willing to a play test game online, just make all the characters available to both sides and just full recruit from the begining, im really curious about this, if it just goes to the first person to get to him then it might make a few interesting new challenges.

for example, making everyone available to all sides, change the cards so their neuteral instead of for a certain side, and then .... i dunno i have an idea in my head that aint comming out, doh!

Guest Scathane
would anyone be willing to a play test game online, just make all the characters available to both sides and just full recruit from the begining, im really curious about this, if it just goes to the first person to get to him then it might make a few interesting new challenges.

for example, making everyone available to all sides, change the cards so their neuteral instead of for a certain side, and then .... i dunno i have an idea in my head that aint comming out, doh!

I'm your Huckleberry. Although we'd have to do it after the 23rd of April...

I dont know if this has been tested or not, but if you set a character so it can be recruited by both sides, is it the first to get to him or can both recruit him at the same time, i know the obvious thing would be that its the first to get him, but there are quite a few things in the game that are wierd so i was just wondering

I actually tried this a couple of weeks ago. I set all the minor characters to be recruited by both sides. I started my game with my standard set of characters, but I could not have any successful recruitement missions. I just kept trying and trying with no success.

Guy

hmm... interesting, did you actually have a lan game going, and controlled both sides? maybe the game tweaks out and gives 1 side anything double checked at the begining, what side were you playing as?

But you can't control the order, in which the chars are recruited, or at least I don't know how.

I can't wait to see, what you'll dig out :D

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

• 2 weeks later...