Advanced notice

ElvisMiggell

I'm moving house tomorrow. I'll be working again on saturday, so that is the next time i'll be on here. Anyone that thinks i've abondoned you, you've been warned!!!

:lol:

On a serious note, aimed more at uk users. Who the heck shall i get as my new broadband provider? Or shall i get a package deal with Virgin or Tiscali?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

On a serious note, aimed more at uk users. Who the heck shall i get as my new broadband provider? Or shall i get a package deal with Virgin or Tiscali?

I have found madasafish.com very reliable over the years. If you go withthem via a recomendation from me we would both get cash insentives as well.. i'll try and dig out a link..

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Because the clever developer that converted the falt two years ago forgot to put in a phone line, i've ended up with BT, otherwise it was going to cost over £200. :evil:

Still i do get their funky router thing they have in the adverts!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away