Gamertags

ElvisMiggell

I have a 360 and play online a fair bit, especially Halo 3.

This is a thread for people to sort out gamertags, if they want to play online with other site members.

I know we can do it for 360. Not too sure but maybe Wii and PS3 are similar?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I'm pretty sure the Wii uses something similar, however the PS3 uses game-specific tags... not that there are any worthwhile games for it yet. :(

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

The Wii is ridiculous. You need a 16-digit console number to find a friend, and then a 12-digit number for each game. So one game will be one number, and another game will be another number. Its a bit ridiculous, but I think they did it so that a family could all play online with their own characters.

Edit: There's a website I found called miiplaza.com which makes it easy to track all the different game numbers. Basically, you set up your account, and you can add friends directly from the website. You can also compose a list of all the games you own, and then it makes it easy to find friend's game numbers. Its still a pain in the butt though. This is probably my only problem with the Wii.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I don't play online very often, but if I ever do it will likely be on Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth II: Rise of the Witch King expansion (I love that game) and I'll most likely use my usual screen name- DarthTofu, though if that one happens to be taken, I'll be forced to use my alternative: DarthTofu2. Creative, ain't it?

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 11 months later...

I was searching the older posts for the politics one (I was watching the Vice Presidential debate tonight) and saw this. I think its high-time I popped some of my Wii numbers on here, in case someone else around here has one.

Mario Kart Wii: 1977-1318-6431

Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1075-0545-0731

Mario Strikers Charged: 3265-2523-3993

Battalion Wars 2: 0258-8966-3304

Bomberman Blast: 4940-8284-6872

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

• 1 month later...