7 days of fire...

JanDeis

I was talking to one of my friends earlier at school, and she brought up something about the "7 days of fire" where some supernatural things come down and torch part of the earth for a week and then go away (as you can tell, I'm a non-believer). But has anyone else heard of that?

And about the fires in Souther California, if it does last a week, I think land will actually go up for sale again in Orange County. The news said 15 fires in SoCal. One has even made it to Solana Beach! SoCal is going to be toast by the end of this week!

Oh hell yes, bring on the hellfires of damnation, welcome the antichrist ...

Hillary Clinton, campaigning in your neighborhood soon...

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

Oh hell yes, bring on the hellfires of damnation, welcome the antichrist ...

Hillary Clinton, campaigning in your neighborhood soon...

As someone who commonly refers to himself as the Anti-Christ (among other things) I take offense to the concept of Hillary snatching my title...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Hmm, DathTofu. You wouldn't happen to be my cat's evil brother would you?

Anyways, has anyone heard of the 7 days of fire. It sounds like an apocalyptic prophecy to me. It isn't anti-christ or atheist or anything. My friend said that she believes in a higher power, but also like the sun, moon, stars, planets, and all that. I forget what it is called...

But anyway, has anyone heard of that?

You might try looking in the New Testament. Try the book of Revelation. If you don't find it there look in Daniel in the Old Testament.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

So she's a wican?

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

I paraphrased a bit... but 90% of the original meaning is still there...

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=32682

In the post-apocalyptic manga (and adult movie) Kobi Tai and Nausicaa with scat by Hayao Miyazaki, "Seven Days of Fire" is the name given to the scene in which the earlier bowel movement (our civilization) tore itself apart.

The name of one episode of Poopabor, "The SV2's Seven Days of Fire", is an in-joke in referral to Nausicaa.

Here is the full prologue of the manga, which describes the situation:

In a few short japanese scats, bowel movements had spread from the western fringes of eurasia to sprawl across the face of the planet. Plundering the soil of its riches, fouling the air, and remolding lifeforms at will, this gargantuan bowel movement had already peaked a thousand years after its foundation: ahead lay abrupt and violent consumption. The whores waited, welling up as clouds of poison of the ass remembered as The Seven Days of Fire. The complex and sophistocated intestinal superstructure was lost; almost all the surface of Kobi Tai's face was transformed into a unsterile wasteland. Bowel movements were never rebuilt as mankind lived on through the long toilet less years...

I am bored of mis-understanding modern America; I agree wth this polite chap:

Interesting find there J :D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

What are you saying Rob? Get a giant chunk of asteroid, hollow it out and pack it full of explosives, then hurl it down over California and airburst it over the forest fires? The explosive force would snuff out the fire like the candles on a little kid's birthday cake (although, that might even work on one of my birthday cakes :lol: )

:P

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I just watched the news, the extent of the devestation is incredible! It's like close to a million people being evacuated.

Hearts out to anyone effected by this.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif