Design ideas needed

Mad78

I am trying to model in Blender right now, which is a good program, but it doesn't have as many options as I would like. For example, I cant use that cut tool in Blender (the one mentioned in your video Mad) so I am forced to use the extrude tool to add points onto my object. But I can only add faces that way, and I can't shape objects the way I want to. I have another program called Misfit Model, but it is also limited. I am getting a job soon, so if I can't get the program off a torrent, I'll just buy it...

(is it against the rules to talk of torrents and other pirated material here, or does nobody care?)

(is it against the rules to talk of torrents and other pirated material here, or does nobody care?)

We prefere not to talk about such things on the open forums.

(But PM me if you have questions about such things :wink: )

It just that we don't want tpeople looking at the site and saying we encourage the use of torrents or any other p2p software. In any case its always better if you can buy the actual thing. :wink:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance