Traitors

dude21

Maybe the game doesn't like you... There somebody else in these forums who has the same problem...
I feel sorry for that other person, what a loser 8) . . . oh :oops: . . . it's me.

It looks like an imperial code! :D
I am well versed in five forms of communication, I do not recognize it . . . it may be an Imperial code.

fdisk /mbr should repair the bootsector on your hdd. The last time I had to try this it didn't work for me, though.

If you have physical errors on your hdd, in other words bad sectors, then your OS won't install because of these, IIRC.

Although flagging them with scandisk should allow you install. But either way you should better get a new hdd, cause these errors have the habit of spreading over the time and they might get to some important data sooner or later :(

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

It's strange to work on a 15" screen after you had 19". It's running only on 60 Hz. My monitor made 100 Hz. It hurts my eyes!

What about a 21" at 100hz, and a 60hz monitor 14" at school :cry:

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

fdisk /mbr should repair the bootsector on your hdd. The last time I had to try this it didn't work for me, though.

If you have physical errors on your hdd, in other words bad sectors, then your OS won't install because of these, IIRC.

Although flagging them with scandisk should allow you install. But either way you should better get a new hdd, cause these errors have the habit of spreading over the time and they might get to some important data sooner or later

I bether replace the HD.
HD
I will. I'm using my younger brothers PC now. (It's strange to work on a 15" screen after you had 19". It's running only on 60 Hz. My monitor made 100 Hz. It hurts my eyes!)
So hurry with the HD and everything will be fine
What about a 21" at 100hz, and a 60hz monitor 14" at school

8O:? ARGH! :x

Sum up my response: :?:?: . . . what? :?::?

It's strange to work on a 15" screen after you had 19". It's running only on 60 Hz. My monitor made 100 Hz. It hurts my eyes!

What about a 21" at 100hz, and a 60hz monitor 14" at school :cry:

He couldnt use his PC because its HD is damaged!

If he is replce his HD he can use his comp with 21" Monitor

"I am growing stronger with the Force"