Traitors

dude21

I have some questions about Traitors

What should I do when Darth or another Jedi found a Traitor?

What does the Traitor?

Did he sabotages me?

Can I bring him back to the right way?

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane
I have some questions about Traitors

What should I do when Darth or another Jedi found a Traitor?

What does the Traitor?

Did he sabotages me?

Can I bring him back to the right way?

Have a look at these forum topics:

What is about minor Jedis?

i had Nils Ferier as Jedi Knight

and he discovered Noval as traitor and a bit later Darth discover HIM as traitor.

Is it possible that Nils discovered a traitor but HE is the traitor and not Noval??

:?::?::?:

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

I think that the only people that can sense force sensitives as traitors are the major Jedi characters : Luke, Leia, Vader and Palpatine.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

• 1 month later...
...emmm... before you retire precious force-users due to their questionable loyalty... perhaps a long holiday in hyperspace might be in order; ie: the other side of the galaxy! Things might have improved by the time they've done with all that Sabacc....or Twileks... :roll:
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I had this problem to SOCL. On the imp side, I was about to win the game, and suddenly my dark jedi students became traitors. They foiled my missions, and Vader encovered them. But that doesn't make any sense.

:arrow: The manual says, that all traitorous persons can become thrustful again, when you gain more power in the galaxy by the time.

Guest Scathane
I had this problem to SOCL.
I have that a lot as well. :lol:

On the imp side, I was about to win the game, and suddenly my dark jedi students became traitors. They foiled my missions, and Vader encovered them. But that doesn't make any sense.
Why not?

:arrow: The manual says, that all traitorous persons can become thrustful again, when you gain more power in the galaxy by the time.
That's right. If you're maintenance is okay, then you'll be allright...

Why not? Because the galaxy was almost under my control. They became traitors in a hopeless situation. That's not very logic. Ok, you can sure imagine some good story for that, like Labansat was so impressed by the rebel AI's fighting spirit, that he simply had to turn to the light side :roll: A savegame editor will enlight this problem. Sometimes I'm really curious about my personels loyalty points.

Guest Scathane
Maybe the game doesn't like you... There somebody else in these forums who has the same problem... :roll:

Guest Scathane
RAM always seems to do the trick... Moreover, it's something you benefit from yourself, anyway... 8)

:cry::cry: That's not funny Dude. My hard disk is really dead! I've tryed everything! I've formated it 5 times, and still no luck. I can't even install the op. system on it. :( I'll have to change it down.

Is that some special command?

(Próbáltam dos és windows boot disket is, de azokkal indítva vmiért nem látom a c meghajót. A fájlműveletekkel volt gond az elején. Egyre nehezebben működött, végül a programokat sem volt hajlandó felrakni a C partícióra. Többször formáztam, újra raktam az XPt. De most már azt sem hajlandó felrakni. Nemtom mi lehet. Ilyen hibát még nem láttam soha..)