Untimely Demise's Website

UntimelyDemise

Guest Scathane
I don't know what it is in English, the Prediker
Prediker is translated as preacher, TK421. :D

Scathane, you know as well as anyone on this planet that both DivX movies ripped from DVD and shared with other people as well as sharing movies with copyright (and music and software) is illegal.
I'm indeed fully aware of that. I never said otherwise, I merely answered that Kazaa in itself isn't illegal in Holland. :D

I also think that it is not the policy of SWR.com to recommend people from downloading illegal stuff.
Then stop doing it:

Course not... dutch TV channels aren't that recent

But I downloaded them with our very own KaZaA lite! :twisted:

1st: there are 5 parts of low quality, and 3 parts of higher quality. The lower qual one has some errors, but not very noticable.

2nd: there are far more people sharing the lower quality one. And the size is far more small!

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TK 421 I think the word you are looking for is Kwizatz Haderach, the male Bene Gesserit. He who can be everywhere at once.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

The books are excellent, but stay away from the prequels, they were co-written by Kevin J. Anderson. Damn him :cry:

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

If you are a devout fan they are worth the read, they were written with the help of some notes that were found after Frank Herbert had died. KJA didn't do as bad a job as he did with SW

Guest Scathane
Yes, I saw that. I worked at a library but they only had the prequels and translated to spanish!
You were fluent at English as well, weren't you? :wink:

No Wormie, Muad'Dib is the Kwisatz Haderach. Leto II is God Emperor.. man I want to see what they make of him in God Emperor of Dune!

I liked the special effects, they are better then the first one.

Scathane, you're right. But I do really want to buy the DVD's.. but they are not in Nederland yet, so I must see them...

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Guest Scathane
:twisted: You better did :twisted:

Sigh! Since I wrote: I was just kidding, the correct reply on your part would be: You had better be, not did! :wink:

Guest Scathane
:twisted: I find your lack of respect disturbing... :twisted:
Weren't you going to do something about you avatar? :twisted: Edited by Scathane

No Wormie, Muad'Dib is the Kwisatz Haderach. Leto II is God Emperor.. man I want to see what they make of him in God Emperor of Dune!

Paul is Muad'Dib though. Isn't he?

Isn't that what I said :?

Guest Scathane
Paul Atreides is Paul Muad'Dip, and he is the Kwisatz Haderach.
Yep, and I was the second gunman on the Grassy Knoll. :wink:

I thought you seemed kind of shady :wink:

And I was your father's brother uncles cousins former roommate.. or whatever.

Yes I confirmed what you said!

I watched Spaceballs last night, funny, funny movie.

What's the matter Colonel Sanders? Chicken? :lol:

Guest Scathane
Where is Untimely anyway?

You all right dude?

I hope he's okay as well.

By the way, speaking of allright... Jahled, are you aware that there probably is an evil clone of you prowling around somewhere? He's said to go by the name of JahledJahled... 8O

Paul was also the 'Lisan al Gaib' (spelling ?) :lol:

Where that all names for him ? I think so. scratching his head Yeah, probably.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Ahhh wait : Usul, how could I forget this....

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Copyright (c) 1999-2022 by SWRebellion Community - All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. Star Wars(TM) is a registered trademark of LucasFilm, Ltd. We are not affiliated with LucasFilm or Walt Disney. This is a fan site and online gaming community (non-profit). Powered by Invision Community