Randomness, The Sequel

Krytos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully believe that, Mad.

All episodes should also be shown this spring, like every year. It will be a premier for RotS on free TV, which I haven´t watched in german dub up till now. Which gives me ideas for another gif. More in about a couples of days. ;)

And here it is:

NSFW

Just a small joke, so please no offense. ;)

Edited by Eagle
Who cares at all?! :roll:

@Eagle: Its indeed highly NSFW! :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you´ve enjoyed it. Gaah! Wanted to write down ****king instead of just ****kin. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/konfus/g070.gif

Uhm, could it be that you´d screwed up the links again, Mad? I allways get the same site. Nonetheless it´s nice to watch. :)

@Rob

Anything special planned for next week? ;)

Were gonna be partying hardy on Saturday. My best friend from back home is coming up here, and a bunch of us are gonna be getting together. I hope its something that Mad can be proud of. :lol:

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Click this link before you start reading my post. Play the music in the background as you read, in fact.

I've returned from Italy, and I bear great, wonderful gifts... for myself and my immediate family!

I started out in Venice, which is a very nice city, though I unfortunately only got to see some of it. We had a day and a half in the lovely city before we headed out to our next city- Verona. We stayed there for about four hours and I participated in a popular local legend- rubbing a bronze statue of Juliet's left breast for luck in the realm in love. That's really all that there was to do in Verona.

From there it was on to Florence. Despite the fact that I wasn't in the market for one when I arrived, I bought a leather jacket that went from two hundred to one hundred and fifteen Euros- not a bad deal, if I do say so myself. Granted, I really shouldn't say so myself, because I was just trying to leave the whole time. A friend who was with me helped out and got the price lowered incrementally for me, as well as swapping me out from three jackets to the one that I wound up purchasing. I look like Indiana frigging Jones in the thing. It raises my coolness power to at least the fifth power. I also got to have a lot of fun in the hotel learning from hands-on experience how to give a very good-looking woman a "sensual massage," but that's another story for another time. :wink:

Saw the Academy of Fine Arts and the famous David. Apparently some crazy guy mangled up his left foot at one point, and I got to see that as well. I also noticed that David would have had no problem remaining abstinent. The poor fellow was decidedly not packing, and he didn't even have a crazy with a hammer and chisel to blame it on.

On to Orvieto, again for just a day. Orvieto had to be my favorite city- it was a small, very Italian little town, with only two real "landmarks" around. The first was the Doma, the home of the Pope prior to the construction of the Vatican. It's a large church, make no mistake, but it's not nearly as pretentious as, say, the Sistine Chapel, or the St. Peter's Cathedral. It was clearly a labor of love, not of "let's show everybody how much money the Catholics have."

The second was the original city walls, which stood just as tall and just as proud as they did in ancient times. Orvieto also had the best food for the best prices- at one cent per gram on some awesome-tastic freshly-cooked, home-made-style pizza and two Euros for huge Gillato cones I had a very good lunch for less than four Euros. Focaccia and pizza are a very tasty combination.

From there we went to our final stop: Rome. I took fifty or more pictures of the Colosseum- I chose to go there a second time on my free day strictly to get more pictures and see more of it. Well, that and to totally school a couple of greasy "Roman soldier" Italians in ancient Latin and yell at them for screwing up the costumes. Honestly, who's dumb enough to think that the Romans wore nose studs and smoked Menthols? And don't even get me started on the fact that they had a woman in rather revealing armor with them as well. :roll:

Saw the Pantheon and the Vatican (Turns out that, despite claiming to be a separate nation, the Vatican will not sign your passport. Catholic bastards.) and the S.P. Cathedral. The Vatican charges way too frigging much for blessed Rosaries and jewelry. Forty Euros to get my sister a blessed charm and neckless chain. Catholic bastards. The Pope better have been the one to bless it, or I'll be even more annoyed. (I know that the Pope wasn't even in Italy at the time. I'm even more annoyed. Catholic bastards.)

I came back via the Roman airport wearing pajama pants, an undershirt, and my leather jacket. I like to think that I'm the strangest thing the airport ever saw. Unfortunately that probably isn't true, but with my Navy seabag and nineteen eighties suitcase I looked like a pretty cool hobo. One transatlantic flight to Newark (I officially hate the Newark airport. Their air conditioning was nonexistent and our flight was delayed by an hour and a half) and an hour-and-a-half flight to Orlando later, I'm back in Florida typing this out to everyone. I'll upload a few pictures later. The Internet doesn't currently seem to like me.

Edit: Pictures Just keep hitting "next" till you come to the end. I didn't want to make an album or slideshow or link overload.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Sounds like you had a sweet time in Italy. Im extremely jealous, as Italy is my #1 dream place to visit. I'll have to check out the pics soon. Congrats on not being singled out for a random body-search at the airport.

Unfortunatly, I feel your pain in regards to the modern wonder that is Newark Airport. It is the most convenient one for me to go to (the city ones are just too insane), but it is the suckage.

My Website

First: Welcome back, Tofu!

Your report reads like it was an awesome trip. Maybe even the trip of your lifetime so far?

Second: Wow! The Colloseum! Cool! 8O

I sense SOCL´s jealousy. :mrgreen:

Third:

Congrats on not being singled out for a random body-search at the airport.

LoL! If it would have been a female officer, he would have had also his first sexual experience. :lol:

Fourth:

I just can see the pic of that girl and nothing else. Your gallery is kept private. :(

Oops. My bad. I'll fix that. Hitting "Share album" ought to fix that, right? If not, I'll go ahead and temporarily change the password to SWR or something similar.

Edit: It ought to be public, now. All fixed.

12/14/07

The album works. Sweet pics. I would be grossed out by pigeons. Maybe they are cleaner than the NYC ones, but I dunno.

Was that Sasquatch pic in an Italian magazine or one you brought with you?

Also, I got quite the laugh from that Black Panthers flyer. All in all, great stuff. You are very lucky to have visited such a beautiful country.

My Website

{Begin Random Post}

dfhkjhki76dcsv nn gntyumngbfdsvceftrhni86jgrbfyjl8i.

{End Random Post}

A free cookie to the first person that guesses what part of my body I used to type that.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

I'd prefer to guess foot, though knowing you, that's likely wrong. In the interest of being child-safe and retaining some faith in humanity I shall stake my official guess as "foot."

12/14/07

Going with nose or chin

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif