Betrayal and Defection: 3rd time around...

Guest Scathane

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I thought I was a goner.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane
Zoot = a winter resort? Or do you mean Zoot's in a winter resort. By the way, if this is a resort where they keep Winter, i'd like to be there as well. :)

Zoot = a winter resort? Or do you mean Zoot's in a winter resort. By the way, if this is a resort where they keep Winter, i'd like to be there as well. :)

I don't know about Winter, I mean anyone who could be attracted to Ackbar has something wrong with them

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane
I don't know about Winter, I mean anyone who could be attracted to Ackbar has something wrong with them
I admit there would be something fishy about that... But she married Tycho Celchu, didn't she?

This was pre Tycho, around the time that the Solo twins were born.

Guest Scathane
This was pre Tycho, around the time that the Solo twins were born.
And she was merely attracted... or did they.... :roll:

It was just merely attraction, and I don't think that it was physical, just mental or emotional. She could talk to him and he her.

Guest Scathane
It was just merely attraction, and I don't think that it was physical, just mental or emotional. She could talk to him and he her.
Pfew! That's a relief! in that case, I still think Winter's okay! :D

Pfew! That's a relief! in that case, I still think Winter's okay! :D

Course she is.

Yep, I blame you, it's all your fault

Yes, I will humbly admit my fault and accuse my english teacher (who is not Zoot) of inadequate teaching methods.

Meanwhile I'll allow public humilliation in this forums.

And afterwards I'll take revenge and stick your eyes out with an amphistaff and fill them with bugs while you heart still beats.

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

I have a math exam tomorrow, so i'm slightly aggressive.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
She's an alderaniaan star wars chick, sure she's okay.
Chick from Alderaan are okay. That's sort of a rule, then?

Hard to think that this stupid conversation is the result of my unproper use of prepositions.
Well, for me it's not hard at all to imagine all sorts of stupid things to be the result of your use of words... :twisted: Maybe, you should consider not using words anymore and make the world a happy place... :twisted::twisted: It is hard for me, though, to imagine the very intelligent discussion thread you're referring to have sprouted of anything you said. I guess, then, it's just a result of the intelligence of the other posters... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Scathane: 1 Trejiuvanat: 0

I' ve felt that too. That stupid cat is turning less aggressive; in some other forum that cat is a winter resort!!!

Stupid cat. He's asleep on my bed.

Perhaps i'll throw him out the window and see what happens. :twisted:

...shuffle...bump...crash....scrape....

..grunt......shuffle.. ..SCRATCH.. ..bump.....knock... ..BONK....

.shuffle....thump.....AGHAAAA.....

MEEEOOOWWWWW :!::?::!:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwCvBO0VbCRVMDH3eDiHWFUF4*R0tOmHKMO57niaab*3B!Bcr1f5PVyvoZvpdWrH2ruZKbWjeurM30H4BKY5!jA*11zSMpjM1Y5rAOQhWco/nohands-flip.gif?dc=4675415705560402963

Clickerty pickerty:

http://www.swrebellion.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=10233#10233

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Scathane: 1 Trejiuvanat: 0
Thanks, wormie. :twisted:

I have to give credit where credit is due :D

Guest Scathane
Zoot 1: SWR members 0

That stupid yammosk brains must have created a shortcut with my bioelectrical field.

Now that you mention it: you're awfully lame in battle for someone with lightspeed thoughts.

Actually I don't have a light-speed capable brain that the dhyuram brain and I have a yammosk-brain.

After I get my promotion to Grand Admiral I will opt for a new brain.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif