BattleGrounds

GonkRaider

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good.

One more set of useless statistics you can use later....

Would you PLEASE stop encouraging him.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

I would definatly vote for the third option :wink:

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

You shouldn't have said that, Scath will probably come up with that.

If he made a poll about Jahled and the tree, SOCL's explanations, and my avatar, he definetely will make one of you and statistics.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

I would be honoured if I were the subject of a poll that was later used as a useless statistic :D

Guest Scathane
All shall tremble at the sight of Scathane Lord of useless statistics.

Alone he knows he devious agenda for today's useless fact...

Eventually, Useless Statistics will all become Dark Statistics... When that day comes, you'll all succumb to its power... :twisted:

Uselessness, the dark side of statistics that is, yes. Once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny consume you it will, until you are one more statistic.

Guest Scathane
Uselessness, the dark side of statistics that is, yes. Once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny consume you it will, until you are one more statistic.
:evil: No, it can't be!!! It won't be!!! :evil: I will forever dominate the Dark Side and rule over all which is useless and statistic. :twisted: My armies wil be grand, my kingdoms will be vast and my neame will strike fear in the hearts of those who analyse!!! :twisted:

Wast that too much? What do you think, Trej?

Nah, it is never too much.

Your armies though, will they be only statistics, and useless at that, is your goal to conquer the galaxy somethign to defy statistics.... O Great Dark Lord of Statistics....

Guest Scathane
Nah, it is never too much.
Maybe I should post a very long essay on a statistical argument whether it can ever be too much... :twisted:
Your armies though, will they be only statistics, and useless at that, is your goal to conquer the galaxy
I get it up to here...

somethign to defy statistics....
here you start getting wacky again...

O Great Dark Lord of Statistics....
You mean O Great Lord of Useless Statistics...

Guest Scathane
Wacky, Dorky, and Dweeby are just epithets of myself.
Yes, we've got the Dork Side, the Padadweebs, so then what remains are wacksabers... :?

Or I'm both, in the TC i'm used to two chars, now proabbly three.

So I'm a Dork Jedi and my alter ego is a Dweebhan Dork. One uses a wacksaber the other a wackostaff...

I should have thought og that. I guess it's my turn to bang my head against that tre which is more important than Jahled...

Guys, please, calm down. Stop being rude about Evaders. If he thinks this topic is too much I'm sure he'll let us know and ask us to get back to topic, or he'll move it somewhere else where we can use it. :)

For now please let's be nice to each other. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane
I am calm, ElvisMiggell... I just refuse to let a moderator take the fun out of things... Just regard me as the chaos amidst the gray, monotone order... :lol: