Rebellion for sale on the Lucasarts website

generik

As of this posting Rebellion is now apparently for sale NEW on Lucasarts.com. Naturally this happens about two days after I buy a used copy on ebay... oh well, at least I still paid less than retail... would have been nice to get the manual, though. Gotta love karma.

Link for everyone who doesn't feel like searching... :roll: I love how they describe Thrawn as an admiral when that's not all he can be, especially not when he was already a Grand Admiral...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

silly Tofu :roll: ... here's the link you should've put.. if you click view two from here... thats where you get the funky picture of Han...

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

silly Tofu :roll: ... here's the link you should've put.. if you click view two from here... thats where you get the funky picture of Han...

Thanks JH :D Wow! Maybe that's the picture of Han after he picked himself off the floor from under the table at the catina :lol:

Yee Haw! Rebellion is available again! Maybe LucasArts is seeing a renewed interest from fans for this classic and might be considering ... updating it with a more enhanced version? 8O I can only hope :!:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

You do realize that it's the same pic, right?

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

You do realize that it's the same pic, right?

Yes Tofu... however... this:

Link for everyone who doesn't feel like searching...

Does not coincide with this:

As of this posting Rebellion is now apparently for sale NEW on Lucasarts.com.
Check out the Han Solo picture in view two btw..

And so people would be left confused by a link to the rebellion main site.. since the conversation was over lucasarts.com selling the game.. don't get me wrong Tofu.. its nice you were doing something to help out people... it just also helps to point people to the site in discussion... :roll: and yes.. i realize the rebellion site is hosted on lucasarts.com.. but again.. thats not what was being discussed.. nor referenced

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I just might get this. Never hurts to have a backup.

That and the poster has been lost to the ravages of time, and this is a way to get it back. I liked that poster. Still have the manual though, for all the non-use I made of it. :D

I've still got my original manual. A couple years back a guy I knew was getting rid of a bunch of older computer games. Among them was Rebellion. I now have 1 CD (my original got scratched, thank God for copies, and later lost in a move), 2 manuals, and 1 poster. I need to start playing off a back-up copy again. I need to find a nice, safe spot for my original disc. Maybe I'll put it in my MR Ep. III Yoda's Lightsaber box. That should be safe.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• 3 weeks later...