Which galaxy would you rather live in?

Guest Scathane

Which universe would you rather live in?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which universe would you rather live in?

• This one
    • Star Wars
    • Jahled's

Guest Scathane
Well, I never actually said I believed we were the only planet in our galaxy with life, I simply said (or at least meant to do so or imply so) that I dread we may be the only ones. I actually do believe there is other life in the galaxy
Then, why dod you dread this?

. . . but my question is: where?
Good question...

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I never actually said I believed we were the only planet in our galaxy with life, I simply said (or at least meant to do so or imply so) that I dread we may be the only ones. I actually do believe there is other life in the galaxy
Well, suppose there truly isn't any(?).

Guest Scathane

Well, suppose there truly isn't any(?).
Yeah...., then what....?

Yeah...., then what....?
Then it would take FOREVER for the humans to populate the entire galaxy (if we ever get of Earth) and it would be dully boring! SOOOO many humans! No, Twi'liks, no Chiss, no Hutts . . . nothing but Han Solos, Leias, Landos, and Lukes.

Guest Scathane
Then it would take FOREVER for the humans to populate the entire galaxy
It will take us forever to populate the entire galaxy regardless of whether there are other species in it or not...

(if we ever get of Earth)
Tis is reagrdless of whether we're alone in the universe or not as well...

and it would be dully boring! SOOOO many humans! No, Twi'liks, no Chiss, no Hutts . . . nothing but Han Solos, Leias, Landos, and Lukes.
I tend to agree that it would be boring, although I'm not quite sure where the relief of boredom would originate from if it is otherwise... I mena, if you take into acount how much room we give other species on this planet alone or how 'well' we coexist with different races, nationalities, religions, etc..... we're in for a tumultuous time...

Hmm . . .

Not quite sure what to say in response, so for once, you have caught me speechless. Your points are god to the point I can't truly think of anything else to say.

Hmm . . .

:idea:

Then it would take FOREVER for the humans to populate the entire galaxy
It will take us forever to populate the entire galaxy regardless of whether there are other species in it or not...
I hadn't meant specifically humans populating the galaxy alone. I meant that if there is no other species in the galaxy to help human populate it, then it would take humans (us, I sound like a non-human or something) forever.

(if we ever get of Earth)
Tis is reagrdless of whether we're alone in the universe or not as well...
Yes, I realize. This comment directly related to the point of humans populating the entire galaxy (thus the parenthesis).

Guest Scathane

Maybe this picture (taken in some backwater town in Nevada) will cheer you up...

http://www.coruscantlibrary.com/images/spy1.jpg

Guest Scathane

Droids may not be a lifeform
That's rather subjective, now isn't it, SOCL? :roll:
Well, I most certainly think not--oh, you're a droid, aren't you?
That's not the point... You seem to think that all lifefroms must be biological...

Guest Scathane
That's not the point... You seem to think that all lifefroms must be biological...
Point.

You avoided the question though: are you a droid? 8O

Guess...

Guest Scathane
he probably is.

Valid argument that not all lfeforms need to be biological, makes you think that we have been already invaded by.... refrigerators.... 8O

8O8O8O Man! They're ruthless and cold! 8O8O8O

Guest Scathane
I have a question, what exactly is Jahled's galaxy/universe? I mean, I understand it must be one of the weirdest, most derranged places ever, but what exactly is it composed of?
Good question! I'm afraid only Jahled can answer that for you... It's all pretty complicated stuff... :idea: Maybe Trejiuvanat can help you!