Explain your name!

ElvisMiggell

Mine is from an early RPG character. He had severe mental issues, and he was Imperial Spec Ops. (Story-wise, he and the rest of the party were supposed to be the forerunners of the Storm Commandoes, but the camapgin didn't last too long.)

I just kept the username from forever... used ti first on starwars.com, and haven't thought of anything better.

Sovereign ProtAKtor of the BEAK Imperium.

1 Corinthians 16:14 " Your every act should be done with love."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still say it came from that vid I posted that made Boba Fett out to be similar to Steve Irwin... RIP, Steve.

I figured thats where you thought it came from... but truth be told.. it didnt. Silly coincidence really... I mean.. Boba Fett hunted Jedi.. hence he was a Jedi Hunter... hence my name.. and hence that clip.. its not a stretch of the imagination really.. im sure tons of other people have called him a jedi hunter as well..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

Wow J, that brings back memories :lol: I embarassed to admit I never got to play Traveller, but I did do alot of Car Wars and AD&D though :D

As for my screen name ... that should be obvious :wink:

Fond memories.. right i'll have a rumage in my loft, grab that issue of White Dwarf, and scan the article tomorrow at work.. as memory serves me, our ref

asked me to play the Jahled NPC who was important to his Twilight's Peak* campaign, and the name just took over my real one! He was like very hard as Traveller went..

*best rpg scenario for any system ever

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I shall dissect it for you guys!

Ok here we go... Taco= Go figure, awesome food :roll:

Joe= A name, not mine, my name is Alex but anyways :roll:

Meru= Supposed to be like Japanese-ish...

Ok we all good? good! :lol::lol::lol:

"The Chimaera is at your command, Admiral."

—Captain Gilad Pellaeon

Meh, its for my planet in SWD. 8)

EDIT: I came up with the name for Diablo 2. Was eating tacos from a Place called "Taco Johns" then just added the E in Star wars Galaxies. :)

Edited by tacoJoemeru

"The Chimaera is at your command, Admiral."

—Captain Gilad Pellaeon

Now we finally know the full story... Ever been caught by Legrand?

I can't remember, for it was two decades ago.. But the adventure the ref asked me to play him was called Twilight's Peak and more or less ended like the Aliens movie, (except the Aliens had rather far-out guns), after stumbling upon some far-future tomb of the ancients; or those who first colonized and ruled the galaxy 200,000 years ago. The ref of the campaign was one mean 'Dungeon master' and was last heard of 'entering the bar,' and becoming a lawyer. Good luck to him. Had some pretty memorable weekends on account of his story telling skills. :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I've been a Star Wars fan since 1977...plus, all the seasonal talk about exams and schoolwork and such on this site makes me feel old!

You're not the only one! :wink::lol:

I was actually a fan before the movie premiered in 1977. OK, let me explain (don't go off the deep end Tofu :lol: ); well, I read some advanced promotional material put out earlier in the year and was quite fascinated by it all (it came out a couple of months before the movie).

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I was actually a fan before the movie premiered in 1977. OK, let me explain (don't go off the deep end Tofu :lol: ); well, I read some advanced promotional material put out earlier in the year and was quite fascinated by it all (it came out a couple of months before the movie).

Whoa... wait.. so.. by earlier in the year you mean earlier in the century right?.. being that you're the first fan and all... and being born in the stone age.. (or was it the bronze age?).. i would think there would have been people who knew about the movie before just a couple of months before its release.. so.. we all know what you're trying to say Tex.. it was your idea!!! :lol: ok i lost the humor somewhere in this statement.. :? but.. the moral of the story is....... Tex, you're OLD. :twisted:

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

Toguro Ani is a character from an anime I watched, and one of my all-time favorite villains. I tacked the Admiral title on it to make things more Star Warsy. Same with the picture editing.
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

Toguro Ani is a character from an anime I watched, and one of my all-time favorite villains. I tacked the Admiral title on it to make things more Star Warsy. Same with the picture editing.

8O8O8O It's him! Its ToguroAni! He's back! *Does a happy dance* Woohoo! *Extremely excited and quick tone* Where ya been, mate? Huh? Huh? What were ya doin'? Did ya get me in thing? Huh? Huh? Didja? Didja? Huh?

... *Wanders away*

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Yeah I'm back Tofu. I took a nice long break from Rebellion modding to work on a M.U.G.E.N fighting game based on the characters in my URPG Supremacy patch. Now I'm bored with fighting games and want to re-do some of my old work. I popped in to see what new models were available and see how everyone is. Good to know you're still as hyper as ever 8) .
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.