Guest Scathane

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
Really Scathane?!

:oops::oops::oops:

Touché, Miggelldude! I meant that my avatar does not represent me or my character in any way. That why I added the text: to clarify this.

Yeh, I get that quite a lot too.... :?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Unfortunatly I am Captain Needa

Captain Needa

Aww! You're a great guy... but maybe a little too polite. It could get you into trouble someday. In the meantime, you're an absolute cutie. Chicks dig you.

This is so me. :lol:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Well looking at your Avatar, I must say your looks have improved considerably... :lol:

Why thank you very much. I must say the same to you also!

That Avatar I have, it isn't me...

LOL, ya, well, I don't look to much like carrie fisher either :( I guess thats life, to bad though really :wink:

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

Yeah, yeah, I've sort of grasped the daftness of my post. But don't you know what the text says?

UUUU, no sorry I do good to read english :? , lol. Terribley sorry. Could you fill me in. PM me if you like :D

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

Guest Scathane
Come on, Dino! It is English. The question is: can you decipher the Aurabesh? :twisted: Edited by Scathane

Eh? I haven't noticed any odd text running around apart from the Arabic that says Jahled's got something wrong with his head.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

But it was written in something else before wasn't it?

I am apparently Grand Moff Tarkin:

"You're sly, cunning, and apparently you smell bad. But you have cheekbones that Giselle Bundchen would kill for."

. . . I don't smell bad

I usually come out with Thrawn or Piett (but once I got Palpatine) on these things.

Well, at least you aren't the Death Star. :)

HAHAHA! Is that possible to be? I can see it know, a big fat man walking down the street who just happens to be wearing a big gray shirt with a circle on it and people shouting: "Hey, look, there goes the Death Star!"

HAHAHAHA!

• 3 months later...
Guest Scathane
I got Tarkin, and it said i smelled! Well da...i mean crud!!
What do you mean? Being compared to Tarkin isn't that bad, now is it? :D

I came up as Darth Vader, too.

Suits me: Tall, Powerful, completely imperial and I´ll switch sides at PRECISELY the right moment to bring down that arrogant old fart Palpatine ...

... and end up dead? Hey, wait, there´s a mistake here somwhere!

Here goes nothing! - Lando

No disrespect to Tarkin, i just dont think he would not smell. I mean he was a very well kept officer and would not allow himself to stink, as said in the description.
GGGGRRRRLLLLLL!!!!!!!-Chewbacca

Considering that Tarkin's capital in the Rim was Eriadu, a polluted world, which native fauna consists of gigantic six-legged rats... I might dare to say that Tarkin would stink... The description of course refers to Leia's commentary in ANH. "I should have recognized your foul stench..."
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif