This guy rules!!!

GonkRaider

Fine Elvis. Have it your way.

Explain this to me, Junior. How come I'm older than dirt, and still a cadet, tasked with mopping up Zoot's cat poop on every SSD in the galaxy? And you, still wet behind the ears, have zoomed to the exalted rank of Warlord? Is the Rebellion that hard up for senior staff?

And another thing...how come the Mon Calamari cover their starships with warts??

And if we can put a man on the moon, why can't we put metal in a microwave???

Riddle me this Batman.

I hate to tell you buddy, but if it's between you and Zoot...my money's on the cat. :D

Sorry, I replied after reading the first page and somehow didn't notice that there was a second. Ooops. :)

Anyways....

Dude, we employ farmboys from a planet most people hadn't heard of. Of course we're hard up!!!

The Rebellion has just entered puberty, hence the cases of acne on most of our ships.

Do you really want the physics explanation???

So's mine, in fact, I'm counting on it!!! :D

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like the physics explanation, Elvis. And my money's on the cat too.

Not only we have farmboys, but screw-ups, traitors, plus people lookign around for odd legacies.

Starships with acne, just the reason i needed to comment that Impstar were nicer than monCal cruisers.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

How can you say that ISD's are nicer than MCC's, are you mad man???

Doesn't your Yuuzhan Vong side at least prefer the aesthetically(?) pleasing MCC's to the ISD's

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Okay, I can't remember the exact wavelength of microwaves, i think it's about 3 or 30 cm, something like that, but basically they get inbetween most metal molecules and snap the bond creating an unstable element, this is manifested in the metal sparking and burning.

Or at least i think that's what my physics teacher told me a year ago when i tried it!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

The Yuuzhan VOng prefer the ship that offers more challenge to real warriors in the service of the True Gods. That means Impstars.

I wonder what would happen if we pack Impstar into a microwave.

Any guy that could pack an ISD into a microwave would rule if you mean the one at the beginning of the tpoics. Let's not start the discussion over and over again.

• 2 weeks later...
Yoda does not know all, Elvis knows all!!! ;)

No. I had them surgically removed during an implant session to prevent Zoot chewing them off in revenge for my ullering of aforementioned evil cat!

You can never be too careful while Zoot is around!