NEW Essential Guide to Vehicles???

Trejiuvanat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane

I will never give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're not going to tell you.
Especially since we have to stay on-topic these days... :?

Guest Scathane
Well, SOCL, what do you think about the New Essential Guide to Vehicles? Some amongst us thought the drawings rather sucked.

I was a bit dissapointed with what I saw!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane
I was a bit dissapointed with what I saw!
Why? True, I've seen better drawings but I've seen a whole lot worse as well!

Well, SOCL, what do you think about the New Essential Guide to Vehicles? Some amongst us thought the drawings rather sucked.
Well, I don't like to speculate before having the actual thing in my hand, but I'll go ahead and do it. What I've seen so far, I don't particularly like it. I think I'm going to miss the old blue print-like drawings they had in the original one. Along with that, if I remember correctly what the new ones look like, I'm going to also miss the blue print-like forward and side views. I just hope the information proves more valuable than the original one. Along with that, I hope they don't just put the Executor in, but just classify it as the class itself than just that specific ship (same for the Eclipse, but that's a special case, I suppose). I guess I make a better review when I actually get the book in my hands.

What do you think of it as of now, Scath?