Have to get this off of my chest

DarthTofu

I know we have some Stargate viewers on the site, so I'll say this in regards to the cliffhanger mid-way points: Stop doing them! They may be ridiculously effective and what-not, but they annoy the living **** out of the audience! They almost don't want to watch those episodes because they know they will be cliffhangers!

That much said, the ending to Atlantis was pretty much the best cliffhanger ever.

As for SG-Farscape... Meh. They need to stop going medieval on each other and go modern on their asses. The whole thing was predictable.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

i have yet to watch it Tofu.. (i recorded it).. but i totally get what your saying... half the time.. ok most the time.. those damn cliffhangers just piss me off... and so i usually never tune into them.. i record them.. and sometimes I wait until right before the new season starts to watch it.. hehe.. but im not sure if i can do it this time around...

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

This is the end of half of the season. It's the midway point. In a couple o' months both series will start back up. SG-1 shall not after its final finale.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

SG-1 has been canceled according to gateworld. The next half season has been filmed mostly and will air as scheduled, but don't expect the Ori storyline to the be wrapped up... or the Ori will be defeated by the Atlantis cast/storyline, etc.

Surface is the biggest upset, I watched it all last season, and it had a hell of a end cliffhanger, only to get axed by NBC, and fans never get any close on the show...

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

the news of SG1's cancellation is also found on the scifi.com page for SG1.. i just had to go there for confirmation when i heard from it Tofu a while back.. and sure enough.. its there.. so.. that sucks..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

beyond cheap.. it always was kinda weird to me.. it just seemed by its look that it was going to be a crappy B series... that sucked.. but ive heard that my impression was wrong..