We're back!

Defender_16

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gruezi,

and thanx. Well, I was here before for a long time as guest. So I´m not that new. It´s just that I couldn´t write down anything, because of problems with registering. But this problem is history now. :)

Who cares at all?! :roll:

Hmmm, fresh fish for the grinder? Or shall he be a shark? Only time will tell.

Welcome to the site, anyhows.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Oh... crap! The Return of the Scath! Get under cover! He's going to shell us with BEAKs!

*Gets under cover* granted, there never seem to be more than two BEAKers about at any given date...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Why for ar you all so afraid of the BEAKers? It is not liek that ard goin go tattack you at the smallest provocation or sometihng.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

I hate starting new threads so I'll post here for now. Paul seems to be having problems.

I am having trouble with IE crashing folks. Now my internet service is working because I can use Limewire and MSN IM works fine however when I try to open any pages with IE they open for an instant and then immediately shut. I have tried restarting my computer as well as shutting down for 15 minutes and restarting. Any thoughts would help send them to Defender so he can tell me in msn im. Thanks

EDIT: I told him to check for viruses. He found 1 suspicious program and killed it and is restarting. Will update.

Ok that wasn't it. He says the whole thing started when he Klicked J's rabbit, y'know the one that goes to the sort of scarry dracula guy?

Why for are you all so afraid of the BEAKers? It is not like that are going to attack you at the smallest provocation or something.

I edited that for you, BS. Enjoy.

Edited by Mitth_raw_nuruodo

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Hmmm, fresh fish for the grinder? Or shall he be a shark? Only time will tell.

Welcome to the site, anyhows.

Well, eagles eat fish, don´t they? :twisted:

By the way, thanx. ;)

Grand Moff Conway on MSN wrote:

I am having trouble with IE crashing folks. Now my internet service is working because I can use Limewire and MSN IM works fine however when I try to open any pages with IE they open for an instant and then immediately shut. I have tried restarting my computer as well as shutting down for 15 minutes and restarting. Any thoughts would help send them to Defender so he can tell me in msn im. Thanks

EDIT: I told him to check for viruses. He found 1 suspicious program and killed it and is restarting. Will update.

Maybe he should try to repair windows if possible.

Who cares at all?! :roll:

I would just tell him to switch to Firefox.

It's good to be back here at the site... but I was so closeto 2000...

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I did suggest he try firefox but he couldnt keep his Internet Explorer open long enough to reach the download link. When I tried to sen it to him over MSN his computer said the file was corrupted. (Or something, I'll have to look up that conv. :? )

Anyways I was talking to him this morning on MSN. He said he talked to J, then J gave him another link and his internet worked fine after that. I could be misremembeing parts of course. Either way, it was weird but is definitely over now. :roll:

Hey Bad, One of us will have to find that super-BEAK 'Daily Show check in with the Colbert Report.' I'm sure Mitth remember's that one. :lol:

(Hey GAT, what happened to your World Destruction status icon in your sig? EDIT: Ok, It's still there just it's showing up as black for me so I didnt see it.)

Edited by Defender_16

Hmm, looks like it's there still. Thank goodness, I'd hate to have the world destroyed and not know about it!.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Just a nooby question, but what´s about this BEAK-thing u are talking about? 8O

First the AK. "Newbie" and "you." I'll give you a pass on the syntax this time around.

Now for the BE. B. E. A. K., aka BEAK, stands for Boring Explanations and Annoying Korrections. Scath came up w/ it. SOCL is the leader of the BEAK Imperium. I am CINCBEAK (See my sig. for an explanation).

On a related note, my post that got me promoted to CINCBEAK got lost, I think. Damn it!

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Oh, leave the man and his use of improper spelling alone. Odds are he is just one of those types that likes to type things the way that they sound.

Guest Scathane
weren't you like.. one post away Scath?... not to rub it in or nothin... i still find this all to be a big bummer... but ... good to see you around again! :)
Gosh! I must've been away quite long indeed if you guys have forgotten about my fashion of reponse... To clarify (somewhat) then...

Yes, I was one post away and planning on making my B5K... But then - you see - that took a while because my misguided sense of decorum and giving nature make my 5,000th post somewhat more..., let's say..., pressing on resources than another member's would... In the meantime, I was very busy with a)work, b) moving to another appartment and c) enjoying summer... :D

BTW, what exactly is it that you find to be such a big bummer? :?

SCATH!!!!

FINALLY YOU ARE BACK!!!! You have been missed. :D

You see, now there's someone who understands... :wink:

It's our big bummer primarily because you were the closest to catching Mad and humbling the Swiss bastard, Scath. :wink: No offense meant, Mad. I call all my friends bastards (And that includes women)

At any rate, we are glad to see one of our most creative and informative members back! :P

... Though unfortunately it seems that SOCL has left, thus dividing the BEAK trio once more...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

BTW, what exactly is it that you find to be such a big bummer? :?

I find it to be a big bummer that the site went down and then when it finally came back we were all set back quite a good amount... and in all honesty I was looking forward to your big 5K :)

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg