Models

Guest Scathane

...The strange creature known as a 'Jahled' in learned circles swung from a tree and landed in a bush with a rude grunt. It paused...muttering...then voted for himself.

You fiends!!!

..Jahled gibbered and tried to eat his mobile phone...lice-infested claws began ringing strange creatures he vaguely new in order for them to vote for him...he gibbered and muttered...those he got through to were freaked out...the Jahled desided to hurl his mobile at a branch and subsequently farted...

HALALABUB! VOTE JAHLED!

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
Come on, Jahled, I'm not gonna give it away that easily. It's from the movies, so you should be able to find the translation somewhere...

Guest Scathane

Come on, guys! What happened to your sense of Star Wars?! We're talking movie text here: you should be able to decipher this!

Especially you with your law degree coming up and all, ElvisMiggell!!! Use that analytical uni-mind!!! :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...
Can't remember his name, but Jabba's majordomo as be introduces Skywalker in RotJ.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 2 weeks later...
Bib Fortuna?? does he say that?! can't remember it but then again its about a 1 year and a ½ since I have seen RotJ :oops::oops::oops:

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

I have no idea, as i was guessing!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

How about : 'the last idiot, that called me thus got his throat cut' :D

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Sjeez, guys, just had a horrible thought, you lot are becoming like Trekkies who speak Klingon!!! And that's not a complement!!!

Guest Scathane
Sjeez, guys, just had a horrible thought, you lot are becoming like Trekkies who speak Klingon!!! And that's not a complement!!!
Thanx, Mike! :( What would you call us? Starries? Warsies? Or are we all Impies and Rebies? :lol:

Yes you did read it right!

That I think that people who speak ficticious languages are decidedly odd? Yes. :P

Guest Scathane
That I think that people who speak ficticious languages are decidedly odd? Yes. :P
That still doesn't explain why the first, and one and only SWR forum moderator would use a word like twats!!!!! 8O

Maybe now that you're a moderator, you should watch your language, Mike! :twisted:

Okay okay, I'm sorry. I'm not a mod in this area though!