[lLOOKING for a GAME]Protectorate mod

Herbzta

What kind of game??

SW Rebellion - loll.

Btw I will like (if possible) to get a PM from you guys with all your comments about the PTESB MP. I am curious to know if it is balanced enough. I may decide to fully port PTESB in our SW dimension. The changes will be minimal and most will be text story changes.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Ok guys... I will play your mods with my vast multiplayer experience vs. Pyschobob's superior intellect to help determine balance... problem is someone needs to pick up the slack of this 70-page "mock security analysis" project that I need due at the end of the semester... Any takers!?

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

PTESB MP?

Protectorate, The Empire Strikes Back. My only gripe so far with single player has been that when I actually enter combat with the starting Mon Cal, or SSD, they are bulk frigates. -Though I may have missed an install process out of stupidity.

Herbz, Buds, I'll look for you's guys in the irc channel, or on msn, phsycobob@hotmail.com as it has stayed for years.

PTESB MP?

-Though I may have missed an install process out of stupidity.

Yes you did. The models places have been changed so the Empire starts with the SSD ... etc. There is one file there that you will have to copy/paste inside your game besides useing RebEd to load the mod.

Cain pimping the big "Admiral Adama" avater now... at least I don't feel the lonesome BSG fan on the forum now :D

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

Cain pimping the big "Admiral Adama" avater now... at least I don't feel the lonesome BSG fan on the forum now :D

I'm a fan when I can catch it.. I'm not as big on T.V. as I was back in the good 'ol days. (ok, so I'm only turning 25 this year)

I fixed that silly problem where I'm a retard and am looking forward to some games!

I fixed that silly problem where I'm a retard and am looking forward to some games!

Please share your miracle cure!

PTESB MP?

Protectorate, The Empire Strikes Back. My only gripe so far with single player has been that when I actually enter combat with the starting Mon Cal, or SSD, they are bulk frigates. -Though I may have missed an install process out of stupidity.

Herbz, Buds, I'll look for you's guys in the irc channel, or on msn, phsycobob@hotmail.com as it has stayed for years.

stoopid i am...

- |Rebellion Veteran| -
Vigilante Elite
VE_Herbzta

btw/

i still didn´t find a opponent :(

bud, bob, cain challange me!!!

:D

i may be rusty but i still know the game inside out, but those new characters/ships make things VERY interesting :)

- |Rebellion Veteran| -
Vigilante Elite
VE_Herbzta

btw/

i still didn´t find a opponent :(

bud, bob, cain challange me!!!

:D

i may be rusty but i still know the game inside out, but those new characters/ships make things VERY interesting :)

Well for me the problem is that I don't have a direct IP ... and the CD is far away. I will have to make a copy and get it to my new location.

• 1 year later...

Resume saved game seems to be an issue, as in it can't be done! Otherwise it works fine, you just need to play the entire game in one sitting and pray for no Reb.exe errors.

EDIT: This is incorrect, just do not use savegame slot 6.

• 2 weeks later...