Insted of having to scroll and scroll through posts...

GonkRaider

Yeah, that kind of crossed my mind as well!

But anyway, all of that is not actually correct. The Final Battle hasn't got anything to do with day 2000. If Vader captures Luke he automaticaly heads off to deliver him to the Emperor. You, as the player, can do nothing about it. The final battle ensues, and if Luke wins, will take captured Vader and Palpatine to the nearest Alliance system.

So as the Imperial player, you can usually know where he's going...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
Yeah, that kind of crossed my mind as well!

But anyway, all of that is not actually correct. The Final Battle hasn't got anything to do with day 2000. If Vader captures Luke he automaticaly heads off to deliver him to the Emperor. You, as the player, can do nothing about it. The final battle ensues, and if Luke wins, will take captured Vader and Palpatine to the nearest Alliance system.

So as the Imperial player, you can usually know where he's going...

Too bad that GonkRaider is no longer following this forum (if that's what he means by putting me on his ignore list). Especially since Jahled went out of his way to clarify this.

Oh... and by the way, Gonkie, should you be reading this: I'm not a woman. Just cool it, okay? I did not go out of my way to rile you. I was making good sport. The one that was going out of his way to get mad was you, as you so often do. And personally I think this is getting a bit annoying.

Look around you in these forums: do you see a lot of people shouting at each other? No, you don't. The only time you can see people shouting, they're talking to you. You do the math.

To be sure you will be getting this last part: I've copied it into a private message for you.

I guess not dude.

The last Final Battle I had (as Imperial, of course), I had A Death Star, over ten Star Destroyers, loads of other capital ships, a snowstorm of fighters, enough regiments to keep Mask washing up at Jahled's for a decade, an Admiral, Commander, and a force sensitive General. And Luke was injured.

He still won and captured Vader and Palpatine.

Luckerly the nearest Alliance planet was just above Yaga Minor, so I tutted and sent an Imperial fleet ahead of them to wait for them.

Stupid computer.

So basically we don't think it makes any difference? Though it might be fun to see if we're good enough to capture him that quickly consistently?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

...emm..you've slightly confussed me there, dude!

All I was saying, and with quite a formidable example of Coruscant defenses, is that it doesn't seem to make any differance what's surrounding the trio concerning the Final Battle....

Their conflict concerns a larger world, type of crap....

Guest Scathane

Right you are. And, if you ask me (which you haven't), I would say (which I shouldn't) that ElvisMiggel meant that it will be fun to see whether Luke can be caught as quickly as you did that one time, by sending out a fleet that arrived at Yaga Minor before Luke did.

Of course, should probably just keep my mouth shut and sit in a corner... :oops:

Scathane that's pretty much what i meant. Whats the fastest that people have captured Luke, in days.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Cor blimey! That's a bit quick!!!

It's hosted by quite a lot of sites actually. :P

You mean this:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgAiA5kTMokyLGvYJbqcB8njwIu4FT00QWdADZ1GEvgUBD!yZEI1ke5cSDAHy1rxssDHKsJmLXDDNjTnWqoygNTbqyFWeMEFTNmjUziFjIk/at-at.gif?dc=4675409493292811580

:)

Guest Scathane
Yup! I think it's pretty cool. But then again, you wouldn't want to know about the type of other stuff I think is cool.... :lol: Edited by Scathane

Since you reacted as any normal male to gamorrean females, i would say you are normal, so the stuff you'd find cool could be normal too.

If I'm wrong don't correct me.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
Since you reacted as any normal male to gamorrean females, i would say you are normal, so the stuff you'd find cool could be normal too.

If I'm wrong don't correct me.

Apart from the fact that I seem to like all kins of blue species, that is... and a hell of a lot more! So, you're wrong, but I'll spare you the details. :lol:

I thought Mon Calamari women would be incredibly ugly until I saw Shenir Rix. She's not bad.

But you know what I think? I think it sucks how that is the only way to capture the Emperor and Vader. I mean, I have had Luke as a Jedi Master and like 500 in Espionage and Combat Power and stuff and he can NEVER capture either the Emperor or Vader. I've never purposely had someone captured, so I haven't seen the final battle. I suppose I should play as the Empire more and capture Luke with Vader...

Hello

Mon Calamari females are ugly!!!

Anytime Luke tries to cpature Palpy ther will be a battle event and themission will be automatically failed.

To see the final battle allow luke to be captured. Put him on a med tranport and send him to coruscant.!!!

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
Mon Calamari females are ugly!!!

Okay, we're the Mon Calamari PD. We're here to see General Trejiuvanat, we have some questions.....

• 2 weeks later...
:lol: Oh, by the way, and i'm SURE Wormie coulda told you this, Gamorreans are green, not blue!

Guest Scathane
:lol: Oh, by the way, and i'm SURE Wormie coulda told you this, Gamorreans are green, not blue!
If you're referring to my previous remarks about blue women: I was talking about Twi'leks and Chiss...