Natalie Portman Raps

Evaders99

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have MPD. On top of that fact, I have many voices that live in my head. Because of this my mind actually placed itself in that padded room. The Care Bear Theme song WAS playing through my head. It was genuine torture. I couldn't even switch personalities to escape. I am a firm believer in revenge as well. I will get Scath back.

BTW: Post # 920!

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
Actually, truthfully...still no. :? Why does Scath have to be scared?
Some members actually think they can get back at me... :lol: I say let them... :twisted::wink:

Actually, truthfully...still no. :? Why does Scath have to be scared?
Some members actually think they can get back at me... :lol: I say let them... :twisted::wink:

I think Scath has a point, Mitth. If you dig long and hard enough in these threads, you'll probably find the numerous times Trej or Jahled or I tried to get back at Scath and had it explode in our faces.

I'll just bide my time and wait for my opening. Next time that particular astromech goes in for repairs and or maintenance perhaps. I can wait until I hit 7000+ posts if need be.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I'll just bide my time and wait for my opening. Next time that particular astromech goes in for repairs and or maintenance perhaps. I can wait until I hit 7000+ posts if need be.
7000 posts. 8O You've got some time, my friend. Better to wait until Scath gets old and dies than wait for that far-off day.

Hey, speaking of insanely huge post counts, does something special happen at 10,000?

• SWR Staff - Executive

Hey, speaking of insanely huge post counts, does something special happen at 10,000?

Yes - someone blows up!

(kidding, kidding.. hehe)

And of course, Natalie Portman raps. (to go back on topic..)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Yes - someone blows up!

Really?! 8O:D :D Do we get to choose who?! --eyes Scath and Trej, wherever he is--:twisted:

And of course, Natalie Portman raps. (to go back on topic..)
It was hillarious! I showed my dad, a chaplain, and he was rolling! I remember first hearing about it on NPR's All Things Considered--surprisingly, they too were laughing.

Is it true she did it to destroy the "good kid" image she said Hollywood had of her?

Guest Scathane
You've just condemned these forums to 5156 posts by the Scathmeister... You do the math, Mitth... :twisted:

Is it true she did it to destroy the "good kid" image she said Hollywood had of her?
Well, from what I've seen - which actually - isn't much more than the trailer - she's doing a pretty good job at that with her appearance in V for Vendetta...

You've just condemned these forums to 5156 posts by the Scathmeister... You do the math, Mitth... :twisted:

Be careful with your threats Scath. Blowing me up won't be easy. I'm both a pyro and an anarchist. I've already made imitation C4. And I'm paranoid to boot.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Well, from what I've seen - which actually - isn't much more than the trailer - she's doing a pretty good job at that with her appearance in V for Vendetta...
So I've heard...

It's playing at the local theater. Maybe I'll go out on a quest...

...then get Red Alert...

...then go see the movie. :D

:lol::roll: Okay...annoying, I know.