Natalie Portman Raps

Evaders99

Tex, did you read the jokes I posted about the French? I think I posted them anyway, I shall have to check now...

EDIT: OK, I did post them.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Mitth, I did. :lol: I'd hate to get their feelings hurt with a dedicated topic to bashing them though :)
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I must admit that the french do have easily hurt feelings... After years of living right next to them. I couldn't bare to watch the Olympics on the french channels.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Guest Scathane
You know, I spent quite a few summer holidays in France and they were great... :D I mean, come on guys, some of my first girlfriends were French... 8) Believe me, France ain't that bad... In fact, I'm currently working for a French company and was talking to this lovely colleague named Marie in Marseilles... 8)

French women are the exception, at least the cute ones :D (there is always an exception)
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

You know, I spent quite a few summer holidays in France and they were great... :D I mean, come on guys, some of my first girlfriends were French... 8) Believe me, France ain't that bad... In fact, I'm currently working for a French company and was talking to this lovely colleague named Marie in Marseilles... 8)

And here I thought that burning down the Dutch embassy was a violant and cruel act with no provocation- it was really your fault, Scath! Droids and humans don't mix, you ought to know that by now! :lol:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane
Did anyone else read that and think, "Just how dumb are you, Tofu?"
No, I was rather wondering along the lines of When did the French burn down the Dutch embassy? :?

Did anyone else read that and think, "Just how dumb are you, Tofu?"
No, I was rather wondering along the lines of When did the French burn down the Dutch embassy? :?

No, no, the Muhammed cartoonist fanatics burned it down because you were going about with the Frnech! Sheesh!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

No, no, the Muhammed cartoonist fanatics burned it down because you were going about with the Frnech! Sheesh!

The Frnech?

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
Oh no! 8O Not the Frnech!!! 8O8O8O

Nope. I have never seen anything that says you can't double BEAK. Sure thus far it has been an unspoken agreement that you just don't do it, but there is no law forbidding it.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
That's a double BEAK. I'm pretty sure there's a law against it somewhere.
Oh yeah, sure there is... Unforunately, it's not on these forums... :twisted:

Guest Scathane
May i ask what a picture of nathalie Portman has to do with a parallel universe? :?
2 Nathalie's..., 2 universes...

Scath, my friend, he got you! :twisted: Then again, Mitth might want to be careful... Even Scath has more behind-the-scene BREAK powers than I do... 8O

"BREAK"??? Did you perhaps mean "BEAK"??? I'm not overly worried about it though SOCL. Check out the Cruel and Unusual and Padded Room threads. Scath is the one who needs to be careful.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Scath, my friend, he got you! :twisted: Then again, Mitth might want to be careful... Even Scath has more behind-the-scene BREAK powers than I do... 8O

"BREAK"??? Did you perhaps mean "BEAK"??? I'm not overly worried about it though SOCL. Check out the Cruel and Unusual and Padded Room threads. Scath is the one who needs to be careful.

No, actually, I meant it just the way I wrote it. :twisted: Scath has the behind-the-scene powers with the BEAK Imperium to BREAK any of us...

And BREAK stands for what exactly?
Be Really Emperor-like And Kill.

So...

Scath has the behind-the-scene powers with the BEAK Imperium to Be Really Emperor-like And Kill any of us...

Thus, Scath has the power to BREAK, something not even the Grand Imperator of the BEAK Imperium (i.e. me) has...