Randomness

I don't know why but why are most Emo chicks hot, its really weird.

(now that was random)

R.I.P Daur lost in the great SWRebellion shake up of '06'

"no one will remeber you"

Alec Guinness would of kicked Ewan McGregor's arse, if he was still Obi Wan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(now that was random)

Speak for yourself, mate... I have one of 'em stalking me... It's creepy- every time I see her she yells, "Hey! You have a nice ass!"

Clings to my backpack when I'm headed for the bus, too... *Shudders*

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Good work people! :D !

Randomness is right back to itself - infact, some of those random posts are amongst the best we've had 8O:lol:

Keep up the good work :wink:

My turn: Random Questions! <- There's some popup when you open the page.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Tex'll like this one- it's an E-mail I got.

FW: Dallas Tower

Dallas ATC: "Tower to Saudi Air 911 -- You are cleared to land eastbound on runway 90R."

Saudi Air: "Thank you Dallas ATC. Acknowledge cleared to land on infidel's runway 90R - Allah be Praised!"

Dallas ATC "Tower to Iran Air 711 -- You are cleared to land westbound on runway 270L."

Iran Air: "Thank you Dallas ATC. We are cleared to land on infidel's runway 270L. - Allah is Great!"

Pause: Static.............

Saudi Air: "DALLAS ATC! DALLAS ATC! This is Saudi Air 911"

Dallas ATC: "Go ahead Saudi Air 911?"

Saudi Air: "YOU HAVE CLEARED BOTH OUR AIRCRAFT FOR THE SAME RUNWAY GOING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS!!! WE ARE ON A COLLISION COURSE!!! INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE!!!"

Dallas ATC: "Well bless your hearts! Y'all be careful now and tell Allah 'hey' for us -- ya hear !!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

.. Emo chicks... at least here in the U.S.... are not hot.. at least thats my opinion.. i dont find someone hot who thinks being depressed is cool... or that being a cutter is a way of life... and i just find it plain odd that the Emo guys wear chick pants... at least.. no matter what dumb ass fad i ever did... i can always say... i never wore chick pants... :P

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

hahahahaha those nooos were great.. heheh.. i was actually looking for something like that yesterday and failed.. hehehe.. that and the age old question.. that was just great.. hehehehe..

EDIT: woohoo.. i made Lt. again.. wow.. i really should slow it up huh?.. (thats a rhetorical question.. FYI).. dont worry.. ill practically be a ghost over the weekend im sure..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

What I meant was Emo Chicks look hot over in England, I'm not saying every Emo chick is hot though. And the male Emos wearing Drainpipe jeans is just freaky.

Sadly in the Standards of British Society I'm class as a "Goth" by most people, even though I find Goth Metal shit, especially those band that don't sing and just grumble down the mic or growl, like Cradle of Filth or that fool Marillyn Manson. I like my classic Metal like Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath or Metallica. plus I don't prance around in white make up or do my eyes up like a panda.

wow I'm ranting...erm...I'll stop now

R.I.P Daur lost in the great SWRebellion shake up of '06'

"no one will remeber you"

Alec Guinness would of kicked Ewan McGregor's arse, if he was still Obi Wan

Heres some ytmnd goodness....

NOOOOO!!!!!1

warning language

Noooo! You're posting all of my greatest Star Wars ytmnd finds! :cry:

(EDIT: Fixed the name of the link here. Didnt notice that the video poster on Youtube had screwed up and I copied it. :roll: )

The epic struggle of mankind will continue

Edited by Defender_16

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"