Randomness

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, back on topic. :roll:

Random outbursts, right? I've got some.

Headless monkey with a grenade attacked my sister. I'm not sure what the monkey had against my sister...

If 1 plus 1 equals 2, then how do you get 11?

If a fly had no wings, would it be called a walk?

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

If I received a penny for every time someone looked at me and wondered What the hell?, I would be part of the Salvation Army.

Twleve people go into a bar, one comes out. What happened to the other eleven? 2 ate them! Damn that number!

If I received a penny for every time someone looked at me and wondered What the hell?,...

...I'd have more money than Bill Gates.

Did you check out the link I posted?

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Ooh, ooh, I know this one! I know this one! It's because to get driving one must have a point that they start at- thus the drive way is the beginning of the drive, the way to drive. A parkway is designed to look like a park with a median consisting of trees, grasses, and shrubs, and is not intended to be interpreted as a location to park your vehicle... I know, the cops told me so :lol: j/k

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

What do you guys have against law enforcement? Are they corrupt in Georgia and Wisconsin?... Wait, does SOCL live in Alabama or Georgia? I don't remember... 8O Eh, we'll go with Georgia... SOCL seems smart enough, and as we all know "Stars fell on Alabama..." and wiped out all signs of intelligent life! :twisted:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

What do you guys have against law enforcement? Are they corrupt in Georgia and Wisconsin?... Wait, does SOCL live in Alabama or Georgia? I don't remember... 8O Eh, we'll go with Georgia... SOCL seems smart enough, and as we all know "Stars fell on Alabama..." and wiped out all signs of intelligent life! :twisted:
I avoid Alabama like the plague...or like the police.

Nothing in particular wrong with the police--my grandfather was a police chief in Puerto Rico and was buried with the highest honors a Puerto Rican can receive. Beyond that, my experiences with the police have been anything but positive; for that matter, they've been wholely negative (except for one instance, but even then the cop didn't do shit to help me). Not that I've ever broken the law (honestly), but I have been accused many a times for things I have not done, which have caused me much pain, time, and money. All in all, I appreciate the efforts and jobs done by the police, but I do not like most of the individuals on the police forces.

I don't have anything against them as a whole. I have issues with a few of the ones I've met. I was just saying that after reading bits and pieces of a few of SOCL's stories I don't blame him for his opinion of them.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Would you say that being Puerto Rican makes a difference in that sense?
Curiously, I hadn't even thought of it that way. :? I was merely commenting that my grandfather, who was a Puerto Rican (like me) and lived in Puerto Rico, was a police chief there and was buried with the highest honors awarded police officers. I didn't mean that me having negative feelings with the police has anything to do with my nationality--err...well, commonwealth-ality since Puerto Rico is a territory/protectorate of the USA...

No, no. My negative experiences with the police have to do with the stupidities of third parties and false accusations. :x Though now that you mention it, Scath... :roll::wink:

HOLY $#!7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya know der guys? Me tink's J's the only one on topic any more...

To you BEAKers: I typed it that way on purpose.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

http://www.errorware.co.uk/sugarNews/

Is reading about the atrocities in the world each day making you stressed and worried? Your problems are solved with the patented sugar coated news reader!!! Find out all about the latest murders, famines and disaters while looking at lovely pictures of kittens and puppies...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif