Troops (A Cops spoof)

BadSamaritan

I <3 Google video, as it leads me to great fan films for Star Wars. This is a really good one. Enjoy!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5351101160052590481&q=Star+Wars

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

OH SNAP!!!! I found the long lost Holiday Special, which George Lucas refuses to admit even exists!!!

(Part 1, at least)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7255661301905279600&q=Star+Wars

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Ah... Troops!

Loads up Sith Boys theme song

Saw that one years ago... classic!

.... and the Holiday Special... will you please lose it again and leave it lost!

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

lol.. so troops is over half a decade old now, not that it takes away at all from how silly it is. Watch the project originally launched by the same people as troops two at: http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp IMPS, episode one. Yes, both this and Troops have been linked on this site before, but really, I can't stand not to spread the word on them. =o)

Buds.. stop it, you'll catch up to me on the post counts by tomorrow at this rate. =o)

Edited by PHSYCOBOB

Excellent bob... I knew there was a reason you had not been banned from this site yet! :D

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

I've blown you BOTH out of the water. What's wrong with you guys? Post something. :wink: Edited by Mitth_raw_nuruodo

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Post something. :wink:

I have enough fun flaming responses to create my own threads :roll:

/chalks up one more on the post count... and sizes up bob

Troops is great, and so is IMPS. I really hope that the people who made IMPS are finishing up the other episodes (their news spoke of a lot of work done on several of the episodes).

There's an area of the theforce.net dedicated just to fan films for Star Wars . . . I posted it a while ago in the outside interest area - though dont recal the url.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

I like the ending of troops. Good film... As for the "Christmas, in my millenium falcon, Christmas!"... Ugh... I hate you for finding that...
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

I like at the very end, "we still have to find the nephew ... Duke?" :lol::lol:

I haven't watched the Holiday Special yet (50 minutes! I don't know if I have that much time of my life to waste :lol: )

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

DON'T DO IT TEX!!! It will consume you, rape you, and then ultimately MURDER you... DON'T WATCH IT!!!
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

I've already seen Troops, but I think I noticed an Easter Egg in it! In the one with the stoalen droids, is the extra droid Tom Servo from MST3K? :lol:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Yes it is, I laughed myself silly at that. MST3K kicks so much ass... Ahh the joys of the original theme song.

Guest Scathane
I've already seen Troops, but I think I noticed an Easter Egg in it! In the one with the stoalen droids, is the extra droid Tom Servo from MST3K? :lol:
Who? :?

Quoting myself:

... I haven't watched the Holiday Special yet (50 minutes! I don't know if I have that much time of my life to waste :lol: )

Aenivae_Ikeda wrote:

DON'T DO IT TEX!!! It will consume you, rape you, and then ultimately MURDER you... DON'T WATCH IT!!!

If I watch it, do I get to be "resident sadist" for a day? :lol:

Thanks for the warning AI, I'll heed your advice and do something more productive with my 50 minutes :D

(*** wanders off thinking "now what could be productive for just 50 minutes?" ***)

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Troops was great. The first two minutes of the holiday special convinced me not to watch the rest. At least Lucas had enough sense to get all the copies destroyed.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Hmm... sounds like I should be glad that I've never heard of this Christmas Special one before...

As for Troops, its great. There are a few really good fan films, and Troops is among the best. I have a link around here somewhere to where I got it, and they've got quite a few others there as well... I'll have to find it later today when I get off work.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

If I watch it, do I get to be "resident sadist" for a day? :lol:

No, but you CAN have "Resident Masochist" for as long as you want it.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Who? :?

... You... don't... know... who... Tom... Servo... is? WHATINTHEWORLDISWRONGWITHYOUWATCHFRICKINGMYSTERYSCIENCETHEATER3000ONTHESCIFICHANNELORELSEFINDTHEOLDVIDSONLINE!!!!!! *Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh*

Mystery Science Theater 3000 is an oldish show that is (Unofrtunately) no longer on the air except as re-runs :cry: In it there was a man who had been kidnapped off of Earth and was forced by Pearl (An evil scientist) to watch terribly made or corny movies. He watched it with two robots, Cro and Tom Servo. I'll have to find a pic- then again, there's always Wikipedia... Honestly, I'm amazed you didn't rush there when you didn't know what it was...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I'll have to find a pic- then again, there's always Wikipedia... Honestly, I'm amazed you didn't rush there when you didn't know what it was...

He probably did and didn't ask who it was until after Wikipedia failed him. :wink:

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

If I watch it, do I get to be "resident sadist" for a day?

No but you do get to be put on suicide watch... God that xmas special... is just bad... Christmas in my millenium falcon nearly ruined life for me...

If I watch it, do I get to be "resident sadist" for a day?

No but you do get to be put on suicide watch... God that xmas special... is just bad... Christmas in my millenium falcon nearly ruined life for me...

Just be careful in the Padded Room thread then AI. BS about suckered me in there...

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"