A Chance to Crack the Limitation of Card and Units!

Zarkonacas

I em searching for a possibility to crack the character Limitation of 30 per side. Does anyone Know how the Data inside the Game is Connected? I found some DAT files how it looks they need another different source to work correcty, has anyone expirinece in this area? How could tell me a bit of it? I think if we found all connetions between the Files it would be easy to add as many cards as possible. I just see by the fighter a problem becouse of the in Game Combat slots in the Tactical Modus.

I also got another problem i got a new PC its is a AMD X2 4800 64 on a Asus Deluxe board with 4 Gigabyte Ram and Nvidia 7800 GTX Aopen on Windows XP Professional. I try to install it on my new one but it dosent start up, could it be that Rebellion runs behind 32 bit? Lets say 16 or 8 Bit? If so does anyone know how i can fix that? I have not found by internet searches a solution for that problem.

I would be glad for Replys.

PS: Does anyone have " Empire at War " i bought it last week and i was very disapointed, ther are less untis then in rebellion and i liked Rebellion more of the gameplay and just everything. Does anyone have the same opinion and view of the game? I fell like i wasted my money on a bad copy.

I em searching for a possibility to crack the character Limitation of 30 per side. Does anyone Know how the Data inside the Game is Connected? I found some DAT files how it looks they need another different source to work correcty, has anyone expirinece in this area? How could tell me a bit of it? I think if we found all connetions between the Files it would be easy to add as many cards as possible. I just see by the fighter a problem becouse of the in Game Combat slots in the Tactical Modus.

Sadly i think you may need the source code to overcome those limitations and sadly we don't have it. But if you get anywhere please tell me. :D

I also got another problem i got a new PC its is a AMD X2 4800 64 on a Asus Deluxe board with 4 Gigabyte Ram and Nvidia 7800 GTX Aopen on Windows XP Professional. I try to install it on my new one but it dosent start up, could it be that Rebellion runs behind 32 bit? Lets say 16 or 8 Bit? If so does anyone know how i can fix that? I have not found by internet searches a solution for that problem.

That configuration has me drolling.

Several threads have been created around this problem. Have you tried running in compatibility mode?

PS: Does anyone have " Empire at War " i bought it last week and i was very disapointed, ther are less untis then in rebellion and i liked Rebellion more of the gameplay and just everything. Does anyone have the same opinion and view of the game? I fell like i wasted my money on a bad copy.

Most people have been disappointed by EaW. Just stick to good old Rebellion i say. :wink:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

The game installer is 16-bit which is incompatible with 64-bit versions of XP/2003/VISTA. The game itself is 32-bit and can run on all current 32/64-bit operating systems. If you are using an x64 version check the thread in general discussion or visit the #swrebellion chat room for a download link in topic to Rebellion x64 installer.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

But the Sourcecode is from the devoloper... if i em well informed it would be hacking and a act of crime if i breake it, without ther permission or?

I will search the posts for my hardwareproblem hopefully i found something :-)

But the Sourcecode is from the devoloper... if i em well informed it would be hacking and a act of crime if i breake it, without ther permission or?

Yes and that is why we are pissed off with Lucasarts for having continuously refused to give it to us.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Why would Lucasarts need to know?

They are not psychic.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I had the same problem with Kotor I + II and other Lucasarts games... i em pissed they just want the money for the games and dont give editors or other help by moding games. I em a Guild Wars player the only online game i play becouse it is free, i have first wanted to buy star wars Gallaxies but they want way to much money and then you need to pay about 15 Dollar per month just that you can hold you account i was very disapointed about it. Its just sound to me they want as many money from the players as they can get... Specially i em From europe and the only server where the game runs on is in Usa.

Ther must be a possibilty to hack the Sourcecode of Rebellion, i hope so.

I allready tried a few thing but nothing has worked out like it shout. But i wount give up.

If someone is able to hack the Sourcode i would be willing to give him/her About 100 € what would be about 120 Dollar.

I just want a chance to add more charaktercards. :roll:

Guest Scathane
Why would Lucasarts need to know?

They are not psychic.

Hacking into the source code is ILLEGAL... Topic locked.