Parkour/Freerunning, for those of you who don't know...

Aenivae_Ikeda

Of course I'm the forum's Sadist. I become the resident sadist everywhere I go.

So are you claiming that your home planet doesn't exist as anywhere or part of anywhere? :wink:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been back to my homeworld in the last 10 yrs Tofu. I don't go there anymore so I didn't include it when I was making that post.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Sorry to burst all your bubbles, but I think I can clain the title of resident sadist. Having a girlfreind that is into autoerotic asphyxiation gives me a long head start in that department.

Also, Parkour has a very fast cameo in a Madonna music video, Hung Up to be specific. Is it wrong for me to think she is still one hell of a sexy human being, as she is over 50?

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Guest Scathane
Having a girlfreind that is into autoerotic asphyxiation gives me a long head start in that department.
8O I should say...

Is it wrong for me to think she is still one hell of a sexy human being, as she is over 50?
No, it isn't... :D

Having a girlfreind that is into autoerotic asphyxiation gives me a long head start in that department.
8O I should say...

Is it wrong for me to think she is still one hell of a sexy human being, as she is over 50?
No, it isn't... :D

Take that post and reverse Scath's replies to the quotes and you'll have my feelings on the matter :lol: j/k... Umm, I hope you don't mind, but what the hell is *Glances at post* autoerotic asphyxiation?

12/14/07

Umm, I hope you don't mind, but what the hell is *Glances at post* autoerotic asphyxiation?

Don't mind at all actually. A lot of people have never heard of it, let alone practice it. Basically, it boils down to.... well...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoerotic_asphyxiation

There we go. I won't get into any more detail than that. I'll just say that I am her safety mechanism, as she is mine.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

I've developed a very sudden, abrupt hatred for that word...
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Wow, kinda kinky there, BS... I hope you guys don't kill eachother one day... Just- gah! Kind of, well, very... different, I guess... Wow...

12/14/07

Umm, I hope you don't mind, but what the hell is *Glances at post* autoerotic asphyxiation?

Don't mind at all actually. A lot of people have never heard of it, let alone practice it. Basically, it boils down to.... well...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoerotic_asphyxiation

There we go. I won't get into any more detail than that. I'll just say that I am her safety mechanism, as she is mine.

You know BS, now that I think about it, I'm not so sure that is actually sadistic. It actually sounds more masochistic.

Sadistic

Masochistic

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

It counts as both overall. Sadomaschistic tendencies are good for the soul....

*sits upon his throne of skulls, spiked whip in hand*

Who is daring enough to challange me? Speak now, so that I may whip you for your stupidity!!

Although I can't watch the vid I know what you are talking about. It originated in France if memory serves correct. I see a few kids in my town trying to it but you can come across as a bit of a joke jumping and sliding under metal rails 4 feet high 8O . But I guess you have to start somewhere. I remember seeing one kid, about 14/15, who could twirl 360 in the air Darth Maul style. He could do it over and over again. It was amazing! 8)
http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banner_be.gif

The 360 in the air isn't hard. Just takes some momentum to get high enough off the ground. Personally being in the air sucks, the funnest part of the move is landing, and twirling on your heel, makes one feel very graceful. I know what you mean about the kids trying it, I tried to start a club at school and a bunch of people came but when they realized that I was going to really work everyone out physically before I let them start attempting tricks they all formed their own clan, and they suck. Granted that I'm no prodigy but I have enough sense to prepare my body beforehand, it increases your performance greatly.
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"